McDonalds Breakfast

Discussion in 'General' started by ptlarz, Dec 22, 2014.

1. Imma get me sum!! Hahaha sorry if there's a better thread I should've put this in. I'm just real excited to go get some delicious hash browns and oj tomorrow morning

Night blades

2. No thanks. That is not real food.

3. Eww, I refused eat that fucking shit they call food!

10 years ago I got a breakfast burrito took a bite out of it and it had a mother fucking artery in it. It honestly looked like a main artery from someone's heart that had been boiled and thrown into my burrito. I puked for 3 days I tried to call and complain but I couldn't even tell the story without gagging consistently. I've never ate that gross ass shit again and wouldn't even for a million dollars

4. aw, come on. the artery is the best part. its practically what i look forward to gettin

5. You know its good when you get a bloody tendon

6. I'm gagging lol that is so gross

7. I heard their chicken is grass fed though.

I hope you're trolling, because I was a worker/manager there for a total of 5 years.

The only bullshit here is your sheepish reaction.

I'm talking about the website.

10. Climb off his dick bro or I will boot fuck you so hard you'll shit sneakers for a week.

11. eh. I don't mind their sausage mcmuffins.

:confused_2:

12. I like their chicken ranch junior thing.
    Tasty.

13. I enjoy a big mac,there breakfasts on the other hand!

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. See if you can get it for free :rollseyes:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. So animal meat is fine, but animal artery is bad?

16. #19 BloodBooger, Dec 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2014
    One time, long ago (1979) in Mobile, Alabama, I got some good advice. My friend Susie and I were driving around Mobile downtown looking to score some grass..it was around midnight and we stopped by a group of young black girls on the skreet as axed them where we could score...one of the ladies told us she knew where we could get some and she would take us there...we went into the heart of darkness, she ran in with our cash and returned with a nickel bag of south Alabama shake dust (the bottom of the plastic wrapper from a pack of Kools folded over with about two joints in it....shit...but hey, we were going to get high...so,me, Susie and the friendly, trusting fat black chick drove around smoking the two joints of shake shit drinking Boones Farm Strawberry Wine.....about ten minutes after the second J, Susie says "Pull over, NOW!"..she leans out and pukes up everything she has in her...friendly, trusting fat black chick looks at us and says seriously..."She need Grease"....? So, we went to a McDonalds drive through and bought some greasy fries and greasy burgers...she was right...Susie needed grease...so, whenever I feel all is not right with the world...I tell myself to "get some grease" and there aint no better grease than McGrease.

17. #20 Sammyy, Dec 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2014
    I like any of their(insert choice meat), egg and cheese bagel. That's about it though