Whats the best thing to smoke when trying not to get caught?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by jaayhannz813, Dec 22, 2014.

1. MFLB's are garbage for getting stoned, i've owned 2, both no good. Just get a perc bong, hold hits, take snap hits and theres little smell at all. Keep towels at the bottom of your door. Then couple quick snips of ozium and wala

It might have been garbage for you but there are hundreds both here and at FC that use them on a daily basis.

For the record, most of those that post up negative reports on the MFLB is due to user error and lack of correct technique.   There is a bit of a learning curve with this vaporizer.

3. This is your answer.

4. Just wondering.. everyone is referring to the Magic Flight Box right?

5. yes^

and the best way to smoke without getting caught is to simply not smoke :p

vaping will be the stealthiest, you dont smell that shit lol

just because people use them on a daily basis doesn't mean they aren't trash. I would reccomend the OP make a lightbulb vaporizer before blowing $80-120 on an MFLB. Glass will get you way much more blown than an MFLB ever could. and you don't have to recharge fricken batteries. People shouldn't even be on FC with MFLBs, it burns the stuff 1/2 the time anyway.

and if you do want a Mini Vape OP go with the WISPR. they're around $100 now, and will give you amazing vapor clouds, much more satisfying than the MFLB. 

7. #27 lwien, Jan 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2015

Ok, now THIS is the worst advice I have EVER seen here.

For anyone that is reading this thread, PLEASE don't take this idiots advice about making a lightbulb vaporizer.     It could potentially be a very dangerous thing to do and to imply that a lightbulb vape is a better alternative to an MFLB is pure lunacy.

I normally don't resort to any kind of name calling, but you deserve it in that you are suggesting to those here that they should use something that could seriously damage their health.

I've said all there is to say on this.   Any further idiotic comments from you I would just consider trolling and I've fed enough of you type of guys around here to last me a lifetime.

I've been smoking bud longer than you've been alive (since the early 70's) and I've been vaping for over 6 years and have owned some of the best vaporizers this market has to offer and the MFLB was in constant rotation for over 4 years with my LSV up until about 2 months ago.    It's a great little vape once you learn how to use it AND if you made sure that you didn't buy a counterfeit..........and there's a lot of those floating around.

Bullshit.   I've used my MFLB for over 4 years and NEVER burned anything.......ever.   If you do, it's either incorrect technique, or you purchased a counterfeit MFLB.

Over...............and out.    No more responses from me on this.

Edit:  One more thing.   I dare you to go over to the vaporizer forum here and post up what you just posted here,    I guarantee you that you will not get one person to agree with you.   Not only that, but the members there will bitch slap you silly.   Or, go over to FC which is the absolute best vaporizer site on the internet and make that statement.    They'll probably ban your ass just for promoting massive stupidity.

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. The only lightbulb should be the one that goes on over your head when you have the bright idea NOT to use a lightbulb instead of a reputable vape like the MFLB!

• Like Like x 2
  9. I'm not a huge fan of the MFLB but how could you recommend a homemade lightbulb vape over an actual vaporizer lol

• Like Like x 2
  10. #31 andromeda261, Jan 5, 2015
    I moreso was referring to a lightbulb vape being just as useful as an 80-120 MFLB I reccomended he go out and buy a WISPR if a vaporizer is what he wanted. I bought my MFLB's from a reputable glass shop in Ann Arbor, they were legit I don't buy fake shit, but they were a waste of money. I don't post of FC because it's a bunch of douchebag hipsters bragging about how vaping is going to let them live forever. I dab my waxes, and I smoke my weed. I own high end american glass with max filtration and minimum drag so I can take large rips, get high as fuck, and let the water and lungs filter out all the bad shit. I've been smoking for 5 years now and I can still run a mile in 6:30 so I really don't care too much for smokings effects. I left this place for a few years and when I came back I realized not everyone can go out and buy a $500 SYN with a showercap perk then top it off with a $150 ash catcher. i'm far from an idiot, but like I need to argue with a 50 year old man on how to get high on a forum. 
    Go back to troll watch grandpa, with your old vaping technology.

and MFLBs are stone age technology. all it is, is creating a short circuit to vape weed. there is no controlled heating element other than the time you press on the battery. there are much better alternatives out there now that are much more efficient and user friendly. with prices extremely competitive with an MFLB and much better results

11. I agree the MFLB is not the hardest-hitting vape on the market, but the vitriol of your post makes it hard to take your opinion seriously....

12. this jackass calls me an idiot while twisting my words and advertising a product that's the biggest waste of money in the smoking market, i'm going to be a bit facetious in my reply. 
    " I would reccomend the OP make a lightbulb vaporizerbefore blowing $80-120 on an MFLB." in a literal sense I stand behind this, I would never reccomend somone make a lightbulb vaporizer, as I would never reccomend someone blow their hard earned money on the piece of trash. The MFLB is ages old, it was like the first handheld vape that came to market. since then hundreds of models have been produced that are much better, it's like telling somone they should go out and buy a first gen iphone. sure it was a good phone when it came out, but there's so much cooler shit out there for the same price. 

13. For anyone out there reading this thread do not listen to andromeda. Horrible advice on the light bulb and the negative stance towards the MFLB. Personally I don't like it at all,but it is a great vaporizer that much is true. If smell and stealth is important I would recommend the launch box as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  14. Best thing to smoke when trying not to get caught is tobacco. It's legal.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Bongs can be loud. Especially at night. Vaporizer is 100% with out a doubt the best for stealth smoking. The odor usually isn't even entirely similar to the preconceived smell of weed. It's more like a popcorn smell and can easily be covered up and gotten rid of. Second choice would be a bowl of course. Never papers. Third choice would have to be a small bubbler piece.

"We made nature illegal. This just shows how unnatural we have become"

• Like Like x 3
  16. Don't condone that! Tobacco is nasty as fuck, you'd probably be better off smoking weed and getting caught. At the very least I would go for a water vapor pen.

"We made nature illegal. This just shows how unnatural we have become"

• Like Like x 1
  17. #38 lwien, Jan 5, 2015

In my state, so is marijuana.   And tobacco can kill you so fuck that.

Weird.   One guy here suggests making a light bulb vape and another suggests to smoke tobacco.    I'm beginning to think that marijuana really does kill brain cells, especially when use begins before the early 20's.    With MRI's and such, it's basically a proven fact how cannabis affects the developing brain when use begins in the teenage years and what has been said here recently kinda just proves that fact in the real world, eh?

18. On hitters are not convienant at all because you have to load it up with every hit. Joints are your answer my friend. Easy to carry. Easy to conceal when smoking. Easy to dispose of when confronted.

But what about the smell..........and the the lingering smoke?