Whats the best thing to smoke when trying not to get caught?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by jaayhannz813, Dec 22, 2014.

1. What would be the easiest thing for me to smoke out of that would be good for not getting caught and good for on the go but will still do a good job in getting me high? I was thinking a small one hitter but im not sure how good they are , please help !

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. One hitter or bowl, or you can make a pipe out of an apple. Sounds silly but it is extremely easy and they rip, plus in the case that a parent comes home/cop comes near you can eat it or toss it and it will look normal because if you toss it hard enough it breaks into multiple pieces.

3. Bowl. One hitters get too hot too quick and if you don't take the full hit the smoke will come off the end and that's what really stinks. Use a bowl and put you're hand over it before you fully inhale.

4. Either a vaporizer or any pipe will do. There's plenty of stealth pipe you can buy.

5. bowls or bongs, any pieces that release minimal smoke. no joints or blunts

6. If you have some money laying around or are willing to save up, the MFLB is a great choice. After you get your stealth technique down, hitting it in public won't be a issue.
    A (temporarily) cheaper alternative would be to get a one hitter that looks like a cigarette along with a dugout.

• Like Like x 2
  7. #7 SlightlyStonedSD, Dec 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2014
    I can't imagine making that look normal.

topic: get a vaporizer unless you want to smell like axe body spray all day

• Like Like x 2
  8. Dear Ganja gods,

I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I don't have to be worried about getting caught. I can actually relax and enjoy my sesh!

OSS

• Like Like x 2
  9. Invest in an MFLB my friend :). There a little pricey but they are WELL worth your money. I've had mine for about a year and I don't even have to leave my room to use it and I've never had to trip about everyone else in the house smelling it. You also only need like .15 to pack a full bowl and a full bowl in the MFLB if used right will send u to the moon.

10. Vapor Blunt Pinnacle Pro

best vape i have invested in for portability

11. Your lucky. Living in NY is a horrible place for stoners. Its risky for everything. I guess we can carry up to 25g now, so its not the worst place to be, but still.

12. You obviously have a green card, may I ask what illness you were prescribed it for?

13. A green card is for Mexicans wanting to take up residency in USA. I have what is known as a recommendation.

Anyway, I could have told the doc that my eyes are too white and i want them to be more red. But I told her that it helps keep my diabetic blood sugar levels in check. And it helps with my depression and insomnia (which is all true).

• Like Like x 5
  14. Vap

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. #15 puddleglum, Dec 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2014
    Edibles... eat a brownie before you go out for the night, then you'll be flying for 8+ hours, without carry anything on your person.

MFLB vaporizer is the 2nd most stealthy choice, behind the edibles.

• Like Like x 2
  16. One hitter if you can perfect smoking all the bud so no smoke escapes without sucking the ash into your mouth. But the best method of all would be a vaporizer if you can get your hands on one

17. I will agree with the other posters. My Magic Flight Launch Box is my favorite piece for stealth.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. I 400% agree! MFLB is worth every dime.

19. any vape pen