400w MH/HPS 3x3 scrog...Dairy Queen

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by chiefton8, Dec 22, 2014.

1. very nice chief!

looks like a marionette show in there w/ all that string holding those buds up :p

the buds look prime dude.. great work as always dude.

2. #42 chiefton8, Mar 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2015

Thanks man. I started flushing a few days ago. That should give me about a week, maybe a little more of flush. Without feeding them they go through the nutrients pretty quick. I've been keeping track of the ppm's in the runoff water to see what they are consuming. At the peak, runoff was about 1200ppm, now it's down to about 600ppm and getting lower. 

In my first scrog I topped, and now in this one I did not top. In future grows I won't be topping...it's just not necessary it seems with scrog, plus by not topping you don't slow down growth during their recovery period. Just my thoughts though.

Thanks AW! Indeed it is a damn puppet show in there. It's a pain in the ass to get in there now, especially when I had to fix my oscillating fan a few days ago when it broke!

But I suppose of all problems to have, buds being too heavy for the stems and needing to tie them up isn't so bad. [​IMG]

3. #43 chiefton8, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2015
    Harvest!  [​IMG]

After 8 weeks of 12/12 the grow is done (15 weeks total growing).

Trichs were all cloudy with a few ambers here and there. Advertised time for this strain is 7-8 weeks, so I think these were pretty on target.

it took my wife and I five hours to trim both plants! We were up way past our bed time. Even the dog called it a night and put herself to bed well before the night was done.  [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I love this pic.  [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

After 2 days of drying

[​IMG]

With a whole bunch of trim!  

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Let us know the weight when u got em chief

5. 9.6 oz total. 6 from the one on the right...3.6 from one on left.

Got my goal. :)

Onto curing.

But did smoke a little of the one on right...love that fresh taste. High is thought provoking and uplifting.

6. Day 52 veg. Flipping tmrw. Made a dro store trip for FF bloom nutes, pH up n down. N a pH tester
    IMG_20160725_142815655_HDR.jpg