Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do u guys Also smoke ciggerates?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GenesisBro, Dec 21, 2014.

1. I quit almost 2 years ago. Used to smoke Marlboro blend 27's.

Cigarettes disgust me now.

2. I don't smoke cigarettes. But I have this nasty habit of smoking them when I'm super high or super drunk. If they are around of course, so no I don't really smoke em.

It's not peer pressure, it's just your turn.

3. fuck yeaaa i love cigarettes!

4. Vape pen, no cigs for a year now. I have every kanger tank, protank III gets the most use. Get my nicotine from Ahlusions

5. Every once in a while i'll pick up a pack of Nat Sherman's.

If I'm gonna smoke tobacco, its gonna be the good stuff.

6. If you smoke cigs when you are just high or drunk, most likely you will become a smoker. That's how most people start I would imagine. Quit while your ahead... If you can.

7. you know they have crystals in the filter that are really really fucking bad for you haha not that smoking ciggys are good anyway! hahah

you smoke weed though?

8. cannabis makes you and everything around you stink too lol  :laughing:

9. but it goes away within hrs cigs don't. The linger for ever.

10. Oh hell no. I smoked a pack of marlboro red a day for 30 years. I quit cold turkey on May 1, 2004. Never looked back....

11. I'd disagree, I can't smell cig smoke after a day but if someone blazes their clothes reek until they're washed

12. Either rolling tobacco (rollies) or menthal, but i used to smoke Marlborough reds or mayfair.
    Gonna try and quit soon, mind you. 
    Bad habit kids, just say no. 

13. #33 240sxLover, Jan 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2015
    I just smoke them when I drink usually. Only when others have them. I see no problem with that. I've been doing it for years and have never had any problems putting cigarettes down.

One time I picked up some Czech cigarettes these tourists had left behind at my place of employment and pocketed them. They were the finest cigarettes I have ever smoked in my life. Truly magnificent. If American cigs could come anywhere close to that, or I had access to those cigs again, I might turn a smoker. But cigs here just suck, even Spirits and Parliaments.

14. Yeah, I understand the risks involved with smoking tobacco but the pleasure I get from it levels that out personally. I don't understand all the hate towards tobacco smokers. Surely as weed smokers we don't like being judged on our choice of smoking cannabis, so we shouldn't be doing it to others. And the answer OP's question properly I smoke JPS rolling tobacco.