Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do u guys Also smoke ciggerates?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GenesisBro, Dec 21, 2014.

1. If u do smoke cigarettes what's ur favourite mines is jps. Just gets my throat ready for when I well you know what 😊😉

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Fuck tobacco. Weed all the way y'all;)

3. ew you pay money to destroy your health ill pass

4. no need to be harsh

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. What does it get your throat ready for.............?

6. Used to.
    Quit like a few weeks ago. I still use a vape pen, simply because it tastes awesome and I have a few cannabis oil tanks.

Earth is way overpopulated, smoke up people.

7. #7 Orthanc, Dec 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2014
    Only time I smoke cigarettes is when I'm out of pot, which is rare. Even then, it's only one or two cigarettes a day when I'm doing that. I don't necessarily like the way they make me feel, and they're extremely bad for your health.

Why I smoke them when I'm out of pot? Cause, the nicotine high is like a microscopic Speed high, that's how it effects me. And since pot is the only 'drug' I use nowadays, when I'm out, I'll indulge in a couple cigarettes to get some sort of high.

8. Cigs are nasty they make u and everything you come around stink. Cannabis is bliss

9. I don't ever smoke cigarettes or straight tobacco, though if I'm with a friend who smokes chops I don't mind. Most people I know who smoke weed on a regular basis will smoke an e-cig, or bud with tobacco, maybe sometimes cigarettes once in a while. I think people who smoke cigarettes on a regular basis usually start off with those.

10. it's the cold truth, but hey its your life do what you want to

11. It is a nasty habit but i do tend to have bouts of cig smoking.

12. Marlboro blacks 100's im aboout to smoke one now

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

13. The house that I live in, the owner is a smoker. She smokes in the house which I don't mind, but actually works out because she can't smell my weed smoking haha.

14. People smoking cigs in the house is just beyond nasty. My gma does that shit and so does my aunt I don't go there just because of that.

15. I'll smoke a cigarette or cigar every once in a blue moon. Helping a friend get over a breakup, summertime hangouts with the guys, stuff like that. I like Camels and Marlboro 27s. I think they taste good personally. I know its awful for me, but I'm not planning on living forever. Fuck it man.
    I do enjoy smoking pipe tobacco a bit more often. I don't inhale it though. I just love the taste and smell

16. I smoke a pipe. In fact it's not uncommon to see me puffing on my pipe while I'm taking hits off a pot-piece.
    Pipe tobacco is far better quality than cigerette tobacco

17. Yeah I do I smoke marlboro reds 

18. Nah. My friends do though after we toke and the secondhand smoke kinda bothers me.

19. I'll have one maybe once a month. I find it pretty enjoyable while taking a break snowboarding up in the mountains. Other then that it's pretty rare.

20. Yes, it's a terrible habit. I'm addicted