Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need an answer from a real doctor of ganja.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Questionabletoking, Dec 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1.     So when i was 14, (canadian) thanksgiving day, sit down to eat a mighty meal of thanksgiving munch. had two bites and felt funny, didnt eat anything else, but didnt feel strange or odd from it, i just felt not hungry oddly enough. I puked that night and was sick for two weeks, went to the doctor multiple times and she really didnt have a clue, just gave me the standard flu procedure.

I was going to disneyland with my entire family the next day, and really wasnt my self appetite wise ever since. Fruit is never a problem, or juices, But i end up with really inconsistent (literally) butt mushes and makes me feel sick when that is even digesting. Now heres whats up. Years later, i find i cannot stomach food without a toke, i just have 0 desire, probably an effect of being used to only eating when stoned, at least i thought. I was younger and sorta just thought  no big deal of it, but probably puke at least once a month when i get up in the morning, and the longer i go in the morning without taking a toke the more likely it is i could puke, and i usually am in pain, know im hungry, but not eating after say 4 hours of being awake, because i didnt smoke weed yet. Literally i take a toke and my stomach stops hurting.

I forgot to mention that the first time i was sick, it was literally the feeling of being stabbed in the stomach and someone twisting the knife, all day, never stopping for two weeks. It isnt that severe now, but the pain i feel in the morning is gone in about thirty seconds as soon as i rip the bong. My uncle thinks its from only eating when stoned and getting into the habit of stoner munching later in the evening. But looking at the bigger picture now, ive been only able to eat high, since, whatever happened to my stomach happened to it. Its honestly the same feeling as eating thanksgiving that day. My body knows its hungry i need nutrients to survive but i take two bites and my brain says stop dude ur good. 

Tips or trix?

2. #2 riddler2k7, Dec 21, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2014
    What qualifies a person as a real doctor of weed? Maybe you should see a regular doctor and just tell them you smoke weed..........

3. Sounds more like you have Chron's Disease, bud.

4. ^ likely

Twisting pains like you are being stabbed in your stomach? You have a disease of some sorts. see a doctor, no one here will be able to help you with this. repost when youve went to a doc

5. Probably what the people above me said (hopefully not(. But it could be you are used to having the munchies so you find it weird not being so hungry when sober?

6. The closest you'll get to a 'weed doctor' would be a naturopathic doctor. Maybe you can get an appointment with one in your area

7. When you go to a REAL Doc tell them the same thing you have posted here, you have to let them know everything you have done up to and including using Cannabis.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.