Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Worrying persistent symptoms from brownies, anyone ever feel this?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by highwisdom, Dec 21, 2014.

1. So my 'friend' brought over some brownies to a party I threw. He really should have told me not to drink with them, and to not eat one and a half, I really had no idea what was going to happen. First semester of college is over, of course I'm going to have one. (I've never had edibles before) Also at this point my tolerance is super low from making all the A's and what have you. I'm also lightweight in the sense that I weigh 110 lbs.

After about an hour the symptoms kicked in: deathlike calm, the munchies, the usual shit. But I also developed something no one else was feeling. It felt like I wasn't connected to my skin right, like I had sensory nerve damage or something. My sense of touch was all fucked up. Everything was slippery, I probably dropped my phone a thousand times. I couldn't tell where my body ended and the physical world started. 

Normally, this would be cool and just another story to tell the guys the next day. 

I keep waking up just as high though. If this is greening out shouldn't it have lessened yet? I took the brownies 3 days ago. I don't know that I feel any better yet. It's not painful. It's not life threatening. It's just annoying as hell finding my pockets and petting my cat with my sense of touch impaired. Blankets are hard as shit to figure out now too.

has anyone else experienced this? If not I'll probably have to see my doc, which is not ideal but hell. Sorry for being a whiny bitch and all

2. I've never heard of this but I'd visit your doctor if I were you, because this dont sound good

3. Sounds like something fucked up is happening. If it continues go get that shit checked out.

4. Here's what wikipedia has to say about cannabis (emphasis added)

The effects should disappear completely within 30 days as the cannabinoids leave your system completely. :)

The only other explanation I can think, is is possible you got so relaxed you hurt your neck and didn't realize it? Could be a pinched nerve or something like that. If you're really scared, it can't hurt to see the doctor. They take a hippocratic oath, they have an obligation to help you and respect your confidentiality.

5. Go see your doc and do not smoke anymore weed. It's not for you.

6. Oh man best of luck buddy.

The first time my own edibles hit me I was stoned for 3 days and on the 4th I was burnt out but still nothing like what your saying as for the undesired effects.

7. dude, edibles hit you so very different from smoking or vaping. for me edibles are like a narcotic effect or something. fucking hammers me. dont worry about it and next time start with a half dose and then an hour and a half later decide if you want any more. works for me every time!

8. You have done brain damage to yourself.

9. I had the same thing happen and for days I was really messed up, nothing felt quite right, especially talking. I myself am fairy new but it went away about a week later no permanent effects except I know now to take it slow, best of luck

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum