What would U have done?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Clampit, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Man my wife is pregnant. I couldn't imagine what I'd do..
    It makes my adrenaline rush just thinking about it. Tbh.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. You did a lot less than I would have if a neighbor fucked with my wife like that in if be getting arrested

3. I agree that you should contact a lawyer, or at least have one on speed dial incase of another problem with the guy/police.
    Since the fuzz is on his side, I'd say your best option is some shady 'getting even'. I like the coke/weed dealing idea, but if you go for that at least get him in some real trouble using real product. Or maybe if you live in/near any sort of crime hotspot or just know anybody from there, I'm sure the right contacts could help you out. In the least, if you're looking towards violence then don't get directly involved, but play Mob Boss and get some goons. There's all matters of solutions that don't prove too detrimental to you, but make sure to tread lightly if questioned by anyone should you take any of my light suggestions

4. Lets hear it :smoke:

It was a bachelorette party.  The women were drunk.  I wasn't fast enough.  I escaped with my underwear in tatters.  End of story.  

6. One answer : CCW.
    "Rack em'"