Finishing up my 7000 watt grow room.hygrohybids theory.

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by bongthra, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Had a small 1000 watt closet grow back in Texas.Moved to Colorado 1 1/2 months ago.as you can see I'm not waiting any time.

Attached Files:

2. Veg tent.4 power plant ,6 mob boss

Attached Files:

3. Nice setup! Is that the helios 7? I'm using that.

4. Yes it is what Gage wire did you run 8,or 6?

5. not sure exactly. I didn't do that part. Here's a pic of leftover wire though. Maybe you can tell from that.

Attached Files:

6. Ok, I think that is 6-3 wire.thanks trying to not burn the house down.I have about 2 weeks before my girls are ready for flower,

7. Progress on the juice.

Attached Files:

8. Love it!

9. My timer went out on my helios. Running timers on the outlets til I can make time to hook up something temporary while I exchange it for a new one. I should've ran 240 and been done with it. Oh well...

10. I read somewhere about a bunch of the Helios timers being fucked up.a guy said he called them and they walked him a through the fix.I ran a cycle last night,everything working good.way to hot had to relocate ballast out in the garage,but now I have to buy 125.00 worth of extension cords.

11. Yo moderator can you delete this thread? I have the same thread in hydroponic grow journals going.thanks

12. That sucks. They're replacing the timer on my helios. The store I bought it at gave me a replacement to use. Only a 4 place though. Need my other 4 outlets.