Finally free from Texas lets blow it up.

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by bongthra, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Mob boss

Attached Files:

2. 4/8 scrog net going down on the cloud 9 and power plant,should be a decent size scrog.

Attached Files:

3. You frowning nirvana PPP???

Grow journal aero 4400 watt scrog
    Growing **

Grow journal aero 4400 watt scrog

4. New lady's in the house.

Attached Files:

5. Working on a container to transplant my clones into untill they are big enough to go into 10"pots and 5 gallons buckets.

Attached Files:

6. #66 bongthra, Feb 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2015
    Mob boss week 5.

Attached Files:

7. M.b.

Attached Files:

8. Why didn't you use a chiller or an outdoor radiator to cool your water? Also please correct me if I am wrong, but I thought the limit in Colorado was 12 plants per residence.

9. Looks killer man. I am too lazy to ever run a hyrdo setup but this is inspiring shit my friend. 

10. Got a chiller now on big system,I didn't have one cuz I took all my money I had to just get here,by the time summer comes i will have the chillers.water temps staying around 75 with lights on,managing it with h202.you are only allowed 6 per adult with only 2 adults per household 3 flower 3 veg.unless you go to the Dr. And get a extended plant count.as soon as we got our Colorado license that's the first thing we did.

11. Post clone tote I made is working very good.

Attached Files:

12. Happy ladys

Attached Files:

13. that's amazing bro keep up the good work I miss TX too from el paso. can you explain the sea of green for me?