Finally free from Texas lets blow it up.

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by bongthra, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Had a little closet grow back in texas.adopted hygrohybrids theory,now I'm going to give it a shot in Colorado.**LEGALLY**

Attached Files:

2. More pics

Attached Files:

3. Pics

Attached Files:

4. Little powdery mold,and some calcium issues nothing to bad.put another fan in the tent exiting air.that helped get the humidity down to 45% from 68%.

Attached Files:

5. Progress on the juice!!

Attached Files:

6. Nice grow setup! I also recently moved from Texas to Colorado to do the same thing! Good luck Im subbed to this tread and will help when needed. peace,

7. Cool man how is it Going so far,how long have you been here?

8. Pretty great so far! its not as humid or as hot as texas, therefore no mold issues, and here in Beulah, Co I dont even need an a/c unit in the grow room during summer! I love it here! I moved here in May of 2014 so i have only been here for 7 months.

9. Congratulations!! You look like you have state of the art setup there. Let us know how your plants turn out.

10. I'm getting a little powdery mold in a couple plants nothing to bad,other then that the plants are loving it here.

Attached Files:

11. Power plants have a lot of sativa in them ,growing to tall.Went ahead and pinched two of them at the level I'm going to set my net.now all those Lower branches can blow up.

12. My ventilation for 7000 watts.

Attached Files:

13. So basically I'm pumping in cold air from the garage with the black fan I believe it is like 600 cfm,then it splits into the four big lights,comes out back into one line,then goes into the 3 smaller lights then through the green can fan wich is pulling air through and is 400cfm.then out to the garage.

14. Check out the fan leaves on this mob boss.

Attached Files:

15. Finally got it lit,i felt like Clark griswold on Christmas vacation when he was lighting the Christmas lights for the first time.

Attached Files:

16. I like the op... you had me lol When I read the title. What's the specs on that extarnal recirculating pump? No criticism, I'm building an under current and just curious what others are running with.

17. On the 5 bucket system I'm running a 7 hundred something pump and recurculating 125 gallons. on the 9 bucket system im running two 7 hundred something pump and recurculating 225 gallons.

18. hell yeah that'll move it around... lol. Have you had any problems with that type of pump heating the water at all? What part of TX did you break free from.

19. Born and raised in irving,was living in ft.worth when I left.havnt ran into problem yet.knock on wood.

20. Nice set up, very impressed. Looking forward to seeing your progress. 

Did you get your powdery mildew under control? If not a sulfur burner pot will nip that in the bud real fast while you figure out out where its coming from. Baking soda and neem spray work good also, but not for flower obviously.