Fill her up and seal her shut.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by travilanche, Dec 21, 2014.

1. So they play this game on Your Moms House podcast and I love it. They list 2 men and 2 women and you have to pick who you would fill up and seal shut and say why. Or who you would get filled up and seal shut by. So I will list 2 men and 2 women and you have to say who you would fill up and seal shut and why. Then the next person in line gets to choose.

So for men...Charlize Theron or Cate Blanchett. And for women Chuck Woolery or Marlon Brando. And even if you are a man you have to choose which man you would have fill you up and seal you shut.

I would choose Cate Blanchett because she has a sort of ethereal beauty not of this world. She would be both generous and grateful. And she might let loose with some sindar while fucking her.

On the other side I would choose Brando because he seems more real. Woollery is more manufactured and fake.

Next person choose and post new choices.

2. Cate, Brando

New choices:
    Men: Ron Jeremy, Stephen Hawkings
    Women: Paris Hilton, Miley Cyrus

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

3. They are both looking pretty old and gross these days. I suppose I would go with the hedgehog in his prime. Hawking never had a prime.

Paris Hilton. I actually think she is quite pretty and she has a decent set. Plus I have seen her give a beej. Pretty decent.

New ones...
    Ladies: Salma Hayak or Penelope Cruz.
    Gentlemen: Ryan Gosling or Jake Gyllenhall

4. Hayak. That dance with the snake in From Dusk till Dawn? Perfecto. Plus Cruz is such a bitch in Blow that I can't even find her attractive anymore, lol.

Gosling I guess. Gyllenhall will always just be the Bubbleboy to me.

Ladies: Jessica Biel or Jessica Alba
    Men: Stephen Colbert or Jon Stewart 

5. Jessica Alba: one of my top 5 hottest actresses

Colbert: who wouldn't go gay for this guy?

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

6. I don't get it, we pick 2 guys and 2 girls we want to creampie?

[​IMG]

7. What do you mean fill up and seal shut? You mean like a concrete pylon or toxic waste?

8. Yeah... I wanna play but I don't get it

9. #9 travilanche, Dec 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2014
    You blast so many loads into them that there's not room for anymore loads. It's just a silly way of saying you wanna bang someone.

For the people that don't understand let me try again.

I will list two women and two men. Then the next person in line has to pick one person from each category that they would fill up and seal shut, and give their reasoning behind their choices. Then you list two women and two men for the next person to choose from.

here's a brief example from the podcast:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7CiPjzspZA

10. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1419282945.603133.jpg
    I'd creampie John Stamos

[​IMG]

11. Women: Jessica Chastain or Anne Hathaway
    Men: Tom Hardy or Cillian Murphy

12. Bumpity bump.