i came inside my gf

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by KeyedAbraham, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Oops

Now luckily shes on birth control and has been for 4 years. She says shes only missed two doses in that span which to me seems fairly impressive. I've never seen her not take it, and always at like the same time of day give or take an hour or two.

her last period started about a week ago, and shes on a 28 day cycle so i don't think shes started ovulating this month but hell what do i know.

So GC, is it gonna be all good or should i start thinking of baby names ?

2. I jacked off in my sock

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. She's got her period man, your fine

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.

4. haha nah man i meant her period was last week, before this happened

5. #6 otroo, Dec 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2014
    I came in her to dude so it's ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. It's like an addiction you can't go back after creampie

[​IMG]

7. I came inside your gf too. Will I be okay?

8. #9 startedat45, Dec 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2014
    You should be fine.  But how old is she?  Is she on BC to prevent pregnancy or to manage her periods?  Some very low dose BC pills are great for managing periods, but not strong enough to prevent ovulation in some people.  But based on your estimated time of her last period, you should be good.  Ovulation usually occurs 12-16 days after she begins her period.  But sperm can live for 7 days in a vagina (lucky sperm).

But next time to be ultra-safe, clean it out of her with your tongue.

9. why wouldn't you be ok?? that's what birth control is for.

10. Ewww, a lot of you lot are dipping in each other porridge 😂

Chef.

11. Sharing is caring :p

12. Exactly!?!

Idiot.

13. I feel conflicted.
    I want to like this post because it was funny but you attack'n my homie like that make me feel all confused and shit.

14. Just like this one instead where I compliment him for making me snigger at his idiocy. Thank OP

P.s. I love Cawdsy

15. I just went ahead and liked every post in this thread.

Crisis averted.

16. Hey OP: PM me nudes of your GF, I can tell if she's pregnant.

hey i know women who have gotten pregnant while on bc so its not a completely retarded question

18. Of course the unexpected can always happen, but the point of a woman taking pills for birth control is so the guy can empty his nuts inside of her.

So OP: She is on the pill and you routinely DON'T give her the full shot? Why not?