How much/what do you eat while high?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Tarridon, Dec 21, 2014.

im also on the west coast but like up north more ill have to look around for those

2. A shit load of shit

3. I'll eat pretty much anything, doesn't even matter. 

4. Anything, but in ginormous amounts.

5. Okay after 3 days of "fasting" due to another hobby of mine, dominoes chicken bites and a pineapple and ham hand man pan pizza getting smashed. So good it almost brings my high back

6. Bro. Gotta try granola bars dipped into applesauce

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Dude I can make myself sick if i have the munchies bad enough. Almost anything tastes good when you have the munchies. Even food you normally do not like tastes good.

I love sugar and salty foods when high.

I adore in-n-out double doubles while high. Or a thanksgiving dinner with lots of different foods. I like to go to buffets and pig out.

8. Moes is the most delicious shit ever!

9. This morning i was supposed to work out and make breakfast.. I guess I sorta forgot to work out and went straight to breakfast
    Had some oolong tea and french bread with scrambled eggs. At ihop i had a belgian waffle with blueberries and strawberries and hashbrowns and over easy eggs with toast.
    At dinner, i eat much more. Maybe twice .5x more than sober. Tbh the least healthy the food is the less i eat. Seems to be the opposite for a lot of people lol

10. I once ate a whole pizza by myself. The worst part is I didn't even realize I was doing it, it just kinda happened

11. #31 Popesack, Dec 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2014
    Once i ate an entire 15x10 inch pan of homemade chicken pot pie, and a pitcher of tea. Afterwords it was horribl painful to even move a muscle. Seriously the most i ever ate
    Edit: not tryin to be thT one up guy just relating to your fat ass story. :)

12. Dude...

13. Am i a piece of shit for that?

14. No I kind of admire you...

15. I eat until my high wears off. And after that I usually feel like I gotta puke or shit non-stop

16. Only organic food. Leaves, nuts, fruits

17. Anything and everything

18. #38 Matt.pole, Dec 23, 2014
    I laughed at the shit non-stop part for 5 minutes. Then I saw your username and laughed for another minute and a half. Thank you.

Lol what the fuck

19. The only munchies I get are the drunk munchies. 

20. #40 Matt.pole, Dec 23, 2014
    Seven peperoni pizza hot pockets, four water bottles and two oranges. Never again.