Fuck leagalization

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by gogreen610, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Uh, I never said private sales would be legal. Hence the term 'black market'. I simply said the black market for weed would not disappear because controlled sales are legalized, not unlike the black market for alcohol.

2. #42 RamenDudles, Dec 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2014
    I

3. Saw the thread title. Before entering I was like "GC community is about to rip op a new one." Lmao

4. #44 BLUZero, Dec 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2014
    Dealers on the street would be private sale, though. Call me stupid, but not once was the term Black Market used, nor was it implied well enough for me to catch it. My post was almost entirely focused on that bolded statement, I just forgot to mention that. I entirely agree with the rest of it though.

5. Sorry, man. I thought I had mentioned it, then went back to my old post and realized I didn't. My bad.

Yeah, I doubt private sale of marijuana will be legal anytime soon. Hell, it's technically illegal to sell vegetables from a garden in much of the US. Weed? It will have to be kept under the radar, same as now.

6. Yup weed pays my bills ban weed

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

7. No worries man. It will definitely have to be kept under the radar, but I'll bet that police will crackdown much harder on dealers and distributors when it's legal and widespread, especially with minors, just to discourage private sale. Who knows, though? It's all speculative

8. Legalize it but make it illegal for the big corporations to produce/ sell it lol if only

9. The Republican Party, which is dead set against weed and is taking over the legislative branch of gov. will do one of two things...they will continue to spread falsehoods and bad science about the stuff and keep the federal pressure up on States to be stricter on enforcement issues making it hard for other States to legalize unless they possess a large Democrat or Libertarian population....OR, they will go the STATES RIGHTS path and "say" its up to the states to make that decision, all the while using bad science, Fox News , Hannity and Rush to scare the shit outta conservative voters into keeping the stuff illegal .....legalization will be SLOW till either we get rid of the Republicans or elect a lot more Libertarians.

10. im surprised people still think there are different partys to vote in they are all the same imo

11. yeah I live near reservations in NY but I haven't figured out how to approach them for weed yet.

12. Actually, congress has ended the federal ban on marijuana just recently, so the pressure by the Feds on the states is over.

bad wolf

13. That was the Democrat Party in control of the Justice Dept. that has relaxed federal pressure on states...marijuana is STILL a listed controlled illegal drug in federal law...the ONLY thing stopping the Justice dept. from continuing to make it hard on states legalizing are the Dems. If a Republican wins the Presidency you can kiss further legalizations goodbye till another liberal Democrat gets back in office. The Republican Party is dead against legalization and ALL THINGS CANNABIS.

14. Rand Paul, u.s. senator in Kentucky for legalization, republican party, possible presidential candidate

15. And the recent spending omnibus bill just passed only applied to medicinal use while putting roadblocks in the way of further recreational allowances...see: Rep. from Maryland Andy Harris's amendment to the bill restricting places like DC from passing recreational sale of cannabis

16. Rand Paul is as much a "Republican" as Barack Obama is...hes a dyed in the wool , full tilt, Ayn Rand Libertarian....he only uses the Republican name because he knows America will ONLY elect a Republican or Democrat...he will become Independent after the Republican establishment crucifies him in the coming primaries...they despise him.

17. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M58kGCQLwxU

18. :poke: Gotta love it!

19. I wouldn't be worried about home growing being illegal. It would probably go the way of alcohol. You can make moonshine, despite what these discovery channel shows say, you're just not allowed to sell it.

20. Try Googling 'soap bar hash' and 'gritweed'. Is that the cannabis you want to know? Because those came about because of prohibition. Not to mention that commercial weed round here often hasn't been flushed properly so it often tastes like ass when smoked....
    I've never had anything from the US or Canada but let's just say that weed from Dutch Coffeeshops usually tastes better and is a smoother smoke than what's available in England, not to mention the much wider range of choice.