Fuck leagalization

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by gogreen610, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Honestly I could care less if they legalize it in my state or not. Why? We'll I live only a 15 minute drive away from the Rez where weed is now legal.

2. I was thinking the same exact thing

3. theres always gonna be a market for organic weed regardless.

4. #24 BLUZero, Dec 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2014
    If it is legalized I would have to agree with the general-unaccepted theory of home-grows being illegal/very limited.
    If there's one thing our government hates more than they used to hate communism, it's people making their own money through their own devices, untaxed. Gone are the ways of the old world, where if you had the means you could start a trade and make money to live. Arrived is the way of the new world: having very limited options in order to make a living, being taxed on every cent you make or choosing not to work and instead receive free handouts which most people abuse then complain about not having any money.
    Gotta love our two-track society, or else the FBI will take you away, never to be heard from again...

I don't know about that. There will still be a market for high quality shit. And if theres a demand, theres gonna be a supply.

6. With a pie?

7. Loving all the people who worry about the government putting chemicals into weed when they most likely already eat GMO food...

8. #29 Cereal Killer, Dec 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2014
    So the better alternative is criminalization? People being fined, incarcerated, and losing their jobs for possession or growing? Get over yourself.

The industry will only be monopolized if we let it. And a black market will most likely always exist. Plus full legalization allows you to cultivate your own, even if the number of plants is limited. No, it won't be the same, because less people would be incarcerated for victimless crimes. Which I consider a pretty major benefit.

9. #30 gogreen610, Dec 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2014
    thats not an option for me so f

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

This is not how Blades interact. I suggest you read the forum guidelines.
    ICGreen

10. I was pretty fucked when i wrote this. I do stand for it but i do fear it will be ruined by corporations fighting with each other for "our stuffs stronger!" You guys have to understand where im coming from. It makes sense that could happen

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Companies compete for business, that's to be expected. But with legalization, it can be legitimate companies in addition to dealers on the street. Competition between companies is often better for the consumer anyhow, because the company must keep their goods quality and their prices reasonable, or they risk losing customers to the competition.

12. #33 Popesack, Dec 22, 2014

13. I say fuck legalization in the sense that your going to be taking awaya jobs that already existed and people made great money doing these jobs. Now people are gonna get paid minimum wage doing the same work.

14. kinda fucking intense there man...

15. Im im oregon, and it will be legal to grow and consume personally.

Also, before I grow or if im out, ill probably still buy from my old dealer. While this is technically illegal, possesing said bud is totally legal.

Its a first step people.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. How bout fuck this thread

17. #38 Popesack, Dec 22, 2014
    It COULD be an option once its legalized...

18. Stay in school kids

19. How can you believe that our government will do anything close to allowing private sale of weed? Dealing will likely still be a criminal offense. People used to "deal" alcohol during prohibition, so does that mean it's ok to deal it now? Of course not, you'll get your ass thrown in jail for even considering private sale of alcohol. So what makes you think it'll be any different with weed? And don't give me the old "it's a different thing so they'll treat it different" standby, because in the government's eyes it, like alcohol, is a controlled substance, and what makes it less "controlled" than private sale?