Hash oil

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Greenstarter55, Dec 21, 2014.

Sorry but this shit can happen to you with as little as 3 or 4 hundred dollars.  You guys act like just because something is a bad idea makes bullshit happening to you OK or something.  Well, it's not OK for cops to take money from you without proof of a crime having been committed and I don't care how much cash you have on hand.

2. #42 killset, Jan 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2015
    I'm not arguing with you dude....never even said anything about 3-4 hundred dollars did I. All I said is what I now about and then stated my opinion on carrying more then 10gs....look dude I don't agree with it either your only arguing with yourself....I simply stated the laws that I know exist. And because of those laws and criminals rooming around. I'm going to keep anything over 10gs in the bank....isn't this a growers forum anyways? All I do is grow. I earn my $$$ within the confines of the law. Go carry 10gs if you want to all I'm saying is your running an unnecessary risk of having an officer or irs to take it, bring unwanted attention or get rolled by some thug....that's your choice. I'm keeping my $$$...I'm done here

3. So... Tried making qwiso a while back and it didn't turn out for shit. It was black and like tar.

I had pretty much dismissed it as a terrible idea.

While trimming the last of my buds last night I came up with an idea.

I keep a glass full of alcohol on my table and when scissors get sticky I put them in it. Grab a new pair And trim. (Before I just wiped them down with alcohol whiles) after I trimmed the last 17 grams of bud, on my trim tray, I poured the alcohol into the tray to grab the rest of the keif I couldn't scrape up.

Then I added the trim to the point that there wasn't any liquid in the glass.

I used a spoon to press the mix for about 2 minutes and filtered through a coffee filter into a baking dish.

On a griddle on the lowest setting I burned the alcohol off, scrapped the residue, put that on a piece of parchment paper, reheated till the bubbles stopped.

I whipped the material with a razor a bit to remove more bubbles.

When it was said and done, I folded toe paper and pressed it flat, I then put a small bag of ice on it for a minute or two. When I unfolded the paper after it cooled off The oil stuck to one side and looked great. It peals off easy and it's a nice golden color.

I won't make it from prime buds, but making it from just cleaning my work area it's worth it.

I'm not a fan of wasting anything. So it works for me. I'll now make this my standard for after a harvest.

I'd say give this method a shot because even if it dosnt turn out your only out some booze and paper.

Good luck!