Salt Dogs Grow numero 2

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by SaltyWarDog, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Blue dream all the rest.

just over 12 Ounces total, I kept my watt's down keeping my 600 watt on 50% all but two weeks. I totaled max I ran was 650 watts for the last 3-4 weeks 600 before that and even less in veg as I started with one light and only added watts as they got bigger.

with the math I average .523 grams per watt keeping in mind my total of 650. In reality it was closer to .7 which is good. last time I was at .56 gpw.

Stocked for the summer

Attached Files:

2. #42 SaltyWarDog, Jul 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2015
    ROUND 3
    Got Sugar Haze and Barbara bud one week into switching to flower. The sugar haze is the bigger of the two since I pulled it from outside and stuck in into a bucket after I not only didn't keep a rotation going but the seedling growing with Barbara bud died of stem rot(my fault). SO here we are last two pictures are latest. Still using a CLW solarstorm 440

Attached Files:

3. sugar haze on the left and Barbara bud on the right. First close up is Barbara.

Attached Files:

4. First pic is of Barbara bud leaf mutation, had a few do this. Other than that barb has trich's all over it's leaves at barely two weeks

Attached Files:

5. pic 3 and 4 are of sugar haze and the rest Barb

Attached Files:

6. Man that looks like some fire smoke!
    What kind of LED do you have?

7. California light works 440. I need another but don't want to drop a grand on another one. The sugar haze is have under a t5

8. So the sugar haze is under the T5 only? Have you grown it from a seed with only T5 for lighting?

9. No, funny story about that, It was in soil outside a good size smaller so I hosed off as much dirt and did weekly res changes for 3 weeks put a cover on top of the net pot for light and it shared the 440 until the Barbara(More important to me) took over most of that light, I say a quarter of sugar haze gets LED lighting.
    The reason why: I had a plant get stem rot with barb so I had to replace it.

10. barb is at 6 weeks and almost done, sugar haze still has a while

Attached Files:

11. Man Barb is a beauty!

12. for some reason I was just going through the motions as usual growing and forgot its a 7 week strain, so a week or two more and that's it

13. Timber, pics to come later

14. right before she came down

Attached Files:

15. What I've been up to ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1452786493.237428.jpg
    Big Buddha kush OG
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1452786526.437556.jpg
    Afghan x Black domina
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1452786564.023335.jpg
    The future
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1452786584.774810.jpg
    Killer roots gives killer results, this is from Tangie

16. Looking good salty.. nice to see you posting :smoke:

17. Thanks master Yoda, Trying to keep a good cycle so I don't have to buy anymore. I get lazy posting but am going to update once a week

18. Have you always used LED?

19. Yes, I have a few lights. So I have a single bulb 2ft t5 for rooting, 4 bulb 2ft t5 for early veg. 600w cheapo the 440w California light works solar storm, and my newest one that I just put in today a soon to 1000w raptor hood with a solis tek ballast

20. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1452965950.705984.jpg

New toys, the raptor is prepped and ready to go