Salt Dogs Grow numero 2

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by SaltyWarDog, Dec 21, 2014.

1. pictures 1 to 5 blue dream with flash off and on
    the rest are cheese, you can see the light burn on cheese

I forgot to take bub pictures when I had them out doing maintenance

Attached Files:

2. They look more beautiful with every post!

3. The fan leaves have trichomes on them, I can't wait to make hash

4. Do you have a specific method you're going to use to run all the trim?

5. #25 SaltyWarDog, Feb 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2015
    I have been wet trimming lately but might go back to dry trimming. If I wet trim then ill freeze the trim and run it in bubble bags, if I dry trim then ill use screens and dry sift.

It's easier to wet trim but I think better bud if you dry trim, either way it's time consuming, Never use a machine to ruff

6. Subbed in great grow. I'm doing a cheese too

7. Everything good except Blue dream has brown rust and a fell thripes but they aren't multiplying fast so only a few more weeks she'll be fine Ill target leaves with spinosiad for the rust and do a taget neem oil wash too. Bub is great frostier than ever and so is cheese its a darker looking weed because of the skunk background where blue dream has a light green bud and bub is in the middle. a while ago the cheese got white tipped in a few spots from being to close to the LED pretty sick looking

pic 1-6 blue dream not the brown rust
    pic 7-13  bubble gum (bubblicous)

Attached Files:

8. rest are cheese and then under growth

Attached Files:

9. Assorted pics lights on and off. The spotty brown is brown rust, the cheese has more of a constant brown tips from nute burn. It's week 6 on blue dream and 5 for cheese and bub. really putting on going to do a res change this weeks.

Just some of things I do daily is check PH and PPM's. when adding water to top off the first week I just use water with cal-mag, superthrive(up until week 4 flower), H202 to keep that water clean during extended res use. on the second week ill add nutes to tope off depending what I started with in the buckets. Next grow ill do a journal and update more often 

there a panorama photo to show how little room I have, need a greenhouse

Attached Files:

10. Oh man, I wish I could smell the inside of that room. The ladies look happy forsure!

11. The Bub is fruity as is blue dream but with a hint of pine. The cheese is this heavy stink to it

Sent from my iPad Blood Eagle

12. #32 SaltyWarDog, Mar 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2015
    Pictures to come later. Going on week 8 flower. as much as any grower would have chopped down waiting will pay off. A lot of hash makers are chopping at 7 8 weeks. My key to you watch the plant put trust the calendar 9 to 10 weeks is where we're going

Maybe 11

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. March 11th

Attached Files:

14. yesterday, Going out of town got my babysitter coming over for a few days, blue dream will be going down sometime after I get back followed by cheese then bub. Almost to the worst part, cutting down

Attached Files:

15. #35 SaltyWarDog, Mar 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2015
    Timber!!!!!!! Blue dream has been de-fan leaved and is hanging out. 1 to 2 weeks tops in the others real close 9 weeks is Saturday.

Starting blue cheese and CR+. The CR is a freebie that another blade says was great. I should have started them weeks ago but with my back. And vacation it took a back seat plus the clones are in flower, they are about 2 feet tall if that.

Just quickie clones since I waited to start the new seeds. I'll be Johnny on the spot next time. I have to work on the two grow areas anyways and this gives that time gap I need.

Pictures to follow

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. blue dream is hanging cheese is a few days away and bub is a little longer 

Attached Files:

17. Cheese is hanging

Attached Files:

18. all three down. trimming blue dream after a week of slow dry. pics of bub

Attached Files:

19. Looks fantastic, i need some of that in my life!

20. all done,

in order

Cheese pic's 1,2,3
    Bubblicous  pic's 4,5,6,7,8,9

Attached Files: