Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is he making up strands?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by harryozz123, Dec 21, 2014.

1. I don't usually buy but do u think he just does this to advertise or he actually does these ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1419123686.256827.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Is your provider a poly-drug user?

Those are classic.

Best I ever heard was snoop diggs sticky icky.

3. Never heard of any of those haha

4. Your guess is as good as mine.  Why not ask him?

5. 1/16 and 1/32 ounces? That's some ghetto shit lol, and yea hes probably making up strains 

6. What's a hen weigh?

7. Possibly about to rob you.....?

8. A hen is £20 worth and usually 1.6

He does smoke it but mainly sells

Lemon- lemon haze

Cheese & kush

9. By dam grade he means Amsterdam grade but tbh as someone said he's Prob out to rob your money but it's not too bad weed

10. you have never heard of kush? Khalifa kush? OG kush? Purple kush? Many more

11. ?
    I'm talking about OPs post

12. holy fuck tell him you cant even understand what hes saying... atleast i cant

13. lol wow totally made up

14. #14 Chacal, Dec 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2014
    Tell him to brush up on grammar. Honestly I've had people telling me that they're getting Blue Dream blah blah bullshit whatever. Honestly I'd rather have someone just be honest and just say, "this weed is pretty decent". Just tell him you're not looking for something specific, you just want something to get you high (if that's what you're looking for).

15. yea this lol, hes trying way to hard to sell weed. If his shit is good it should sell itself

16. Did anyone else not understand this at all? tell tyler to go back to school. I don't want hens tyler I want bud.

17. Honestly I would not buy from this person. If they don't even possess the proper grammatical skill to tell me what I'm buying and have the audacity to straight up make-up strains that's a pass. I prefer I relationship where I just give and get product without all the side-by hen shit. 

18. Yeah I hate that shit.. When I move to WA and can be sure I'm getting the strain I'm told it is, I'll pay more attention to strains. Until then, just sell me weed that gets you a good high.. I'm buying it because it's Cannabis and gets me high.

19. High off blue dream right now
    High off blue dream right now