Eating Ci Cis Pizza High?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by JakethaSnake, Dec 20, 2014.

1. What do you think about eating cici s pizza high?  I like it and watching college football.  

Thoughts?

2. #2 Nugagerube, Dec 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2014
    That's fuckin crazy man. Your thinking WAY outside the box.

Weed+Pizza=?
    Who knows? You're in uncharted territory.

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Screw that chain crap..well depending on where you live.  A guy named Joe makes my pizza.  Joe's Pizza they call it...delicious.  Just had the last slice earlier.

4. Love your sarcasm 
    But seriously what do yall think?

5. Dude cicis is seriously the shit the only thing that could make your situation better is NFL football

6. Ci ci's is nicr
    Nice

7. CiCi's wouldn't make my top 5 local pizza joints but it taste better high, obviously.

8. Round table buffet is the shit they make the best pizza

9. HES DONE IT. YOUVE DISCOVERED THE SECRET TO THE UNIVERSE. BILL FREAKIN NYE OVER HERE.

haha just kidding, but weed and pizza is pretty kickass. Although I usually am not a fan of big chain restraunts pizza, more of a local pizzeria kinda guy.

10. High is the proper way to eat CiCi's pizza.

It ain't top of the line, but five bucks for all you can eat is a pretty good deal when you're munchin' :smoking:

11. Pizza and weed is just a winning combo, it's that simple.

bad wolf

12. #12 cmusba, Dec 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2014
    It's like eating pizza... but high.

I don't know how much more meticulously elaborate you want me to be about it.

13. Cici's pizza is the absolute worst fucking pizza ever made in my opinion. Even high its still pretty gross

14. I actually am a pizza cook nowadays, none of that pre-made shit, either. I toss all my own doughs for pizzas and breadsticks by hand, I can do those cool tricks the olden-style pizzerias used and I can make you something that would make you forget CiCi's even existed. Also everyone (and I mean pretty much every one) I work with smokes, so throwin' pizzas high as balls is like, the expected norm, lol. If a GC forum showed up at my store (assuming it would pass through Idaho?) I would totally make all you guys some bomb shit, on the house. After you all helped me take out the garbage and cardboard and smoked with me by the dumpsters, of course.

jah!/ :smoking:  :smoking:

15. absolutely revolutionary 

yeah as long as its not the eagles or the cowboys

17. 1. Yes, Ci Ci's is in fact the bomb diggity shit.
    2. You peasants with your football. The REAL fun is in the cartoons and arcade games!

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

18. Ayyyy welcome to Dog Puke.

19. yeahhh Im not about that cicis life.

20. WHOA Pizza AND Weed?? I have never thought to even try that!!!