Women with ink.

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by loops853, Dec 20, 2014.

1. I have a half sleeve and working on making it full. I have 11 more, and I love all of them. Tattoos are sexy!

But to each their own.

:metal:

2. Mmmm a busty woman with dark hair and nice ink is all I neeed !

Party at my house

3. Hi!! I'm new to posting here... But I'm definitely all about tattoos... I'm female and have a crap ton. 😊

4. I like women with ink, it's another plus to their assets.

5. I think girls look hot with tattoos, especially when they can pull sleeves off.

I have 9 tattoos and plan on getting more, I could care less what anyone else thinks. It's my body and the only persons opinion I care about it my boyfriends. Everyone else can suck it.

6. I am not a fan.
    Women's bodies are too beautiful.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Ink women? I think cartoon girls are hot, man, where they at?

8. Only if it's original ink.

9. It's unnecessary on women.

10. I'm female and love tats! I have most of my arm done and can't wait to get more :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. I dislike 99% of tattoos on women.

I have seen a few that complimented the woman, but most are little pieces of doodles, like a messy notebook.

I've met this Vietnamese bartender, she had flowers from her native country starting from her neck all the way to her ankle, but it was done so beautifully. Unfortunately I didn't see the whole tattoo if you get my drift.