Women with ink.

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by loops853, Dec 20, 2014.

1. I have a fair few tattoos. A lower leg piece, both feet, thigh, back, hands, wrists, behind both ears, back of my neck and am currently working on a 1/2 sleeve. Plus 2 more.

I get loads of looks and comments about them. Some good some not so good. What are your views on women with ink

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I think women are beautiful naturally....I don't get the inked up "beauty"

But it's your body.......................

3. My girlfriend has tats, so did my ex and so do I. I think its sexy, and its pretty common these days. 90% of the people I hang out with have at least some ink.

4. Matters on tattoo quality..........shitty tattoo's look shitty and are a eye sore.

5. Same rule as for men: If it's good art, then the ink is good. If you've gotten a tattoo solely because you want a tattoo, and pick one from a book five minutes before, I'm not a fan.

6. Mine all mean something. None are picked from a book. My leg is a Japanese theme as my dad was a big fan of Japanese and he is sadly no longer with us. My arm is flowers all of which are my grandparents favourite. I have my kids names. A cancer bow and heart foundation for family members. My bipolar one. None are just there because I liked them.

7. Fucking trendy!!

No thanks, but I'll still fuck you.

8. Thanks I think lol

9. Ive never really met girls with alot of the but I bet they could look great on the right girl... just  like with dudes haha. Im sure there's some girls Id find more attractive with them, and some who I'd find less attractive with them. Though as far as women getting tattoos for themselves, Im all for it. Ultimately I think having tattoos (and I have my elbow to wrist entirely tattooed) gives us less real estate when trying to attract the opposite sex, unless youre a celebrity, so really its all up to what the woman wants cause she has to see them every day.

10. Depends on the tattoo/girl...n who does it...

One of my best friends from grade school does it for a living...and he shows me pics all the time...
    More times than not I think they look sexy...

11. Love women with ink. Except behind the ear and thigh tats, looks shit and trashy, especially behind the ear.

Dear women please don't get dream catcher tattoos. You think tribal tattoos are shit and common well yeah you know what I mean....

12. I don't even like men with ink. I think tats are ugly. Look how Mike Tyson fucked himself up.

13. Ink on women is a huge plus for me as long as the ink is unique and not some overdone flash work or a quote that 100 other girls when in to get the same day

14. As Digital Veil said, it's fucking trendy. Seems like people do it for the fuck of it, shit has no meaning. Yea it looks cool, at least on some people, but for me it's hard to respect if it comes across as "everyone is getting one, I want one too". But that's me, to each their own.

15. I can see where your coming from but some people do it for the love of the culture the tattoo culture that is . from traditional Americana to New school art I can't get enough of it it's something I truly love even if the tattoo had no direct meaning like the death of a relative or a life date it still has meaning to me as an art form and how it suits my personality.

16. /\

17. If it has a meaning behind it, and is high quality work from a good artist, then yeah it may look alright. But you will never know until it is in their skin.

18. Opinions?
    I thought I'd see some good ink art in here.
    Do it if you want. Don't if you don't.

19. I have a half sleeve, soon it'll be full one. And one on my ankle

20. absolutely not