Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

East Tennessee Sour D

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Badger711, Dec 20, 2014.

1. Finally found some sour D out here in the boonies. Definitely not mistaking the smell, it hits extremely smooth and provides a nice calm high, after about 30 minutes of the giggles has passed. Smoked two bowls last night and was baked until the early AM. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419096961.820150.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419096974.172727.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419096983.238979.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. "Definitely not mistaking the smell"
    So is this what makes you believe it's sour diesel? a lot of bud carries the same genetics, and a lot of bud smells the same, doesnt mean it's the strain it smells like though

3. Not bad at all. Roll up a blunt I'd smoke it :D

4. No, of course not. But in my experience sour D has a distinctive smell (assuming genetics line up). I mean it could be whatever my dealer threw on it for a name but I would assume since its dank and smells like other sour strains I've had, it would more than likely be sour D.

Who knows though it could be NL#257446 for all I know lol

5. Thanks man, good vibes in here

6. It looks like sour d.

7. you're a poet and didnt even know it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. #8 mjmama25, Dec 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2014
    It looks sour to me to. Sour D has that lumpy calyx thing going on. If the smell, the bud shape, and the high all say sour, I see no reason to doubt it. I love the euphoric high of a good SD. :)