return of the budguy

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Kenbud420, Dec 20, 2014.

1. 1800W multistrain grow

2. I just started 3 of my own strains. They are starting to pop up and shed those seeds. I have a total of 7 seedlings so far. I'll post pics soon with the strain info

3. These are my 3 strains. WhiteChocolate, SourWidow, and AppleSauce. They are about 3 days old most of em. With the other ones shortly behind. I am using a 192W T5 2ft 8 bulb light, in a 3x2 grow tent.

4. Pic

Attached Files:

5. Had to skip the boring stuff lol. These are my 7 plants on week 1 flower. So 5 have proved to b female. 3 white chocolates and 2 sour widows so far

Attached Files:

6. All seven of my plants are female. I noticed today that my applesauce strain became a herm. So I took that one out of the garden and put it outside to see what will happen. We're I live it is about 72 outside.

7. So far 3 plants have hermd. So they are outside.

8. Big update lol. I sold off 2 of my plants. Now I have 3 indoors. 2 outdoors. The indoor plants are doing awesome. I made a mistake on identifying one of the strains but I figured it out. The three indoor strains are sourwidow, white chocolate, and skunk 2. The 2 outdoors are sourwidow and applesauce. The outdoor plants have been getting hit hard by wind so their yield isn't gonna b as much as the indoors.

9. Pic

Attached Files: