Might be fucked up sexually?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Madhouse, Dec 20, 2014.

1. If you're trying to pull a crowd you shouldn't admit it in the first sentence people read that just as well as the title. In fact you putting that had an opposite effect because we now know the story isn't interesting because you had to use a fake title to get a reply. Smh...

2. Look man, I'm high, I'm rambling, mostly just whatever I happen to think is clever at that particular moment. Give advice, piss off, be clever yourself, I don't really mind. If I fuck up too bad accidentally and piss enough people off, this thread'll get locked, or this post will fade back into the pages that no one ever looks at. I

3. And I appreciate the advice guys. Like previous said, I overthink stuff. I basically did nothing but work for three years, and was on the evening service, so I was only ever awake when everyone else is asleep, once I got home. So I smoked weed, played video games, and talked to myself. For three years. I'm wondering if, perhaps, that might've dulled my social skills just a teensy bit.

Fuck it, I'm moving soon, new job and going to college, so hopefully I'll stop being such a twitchy motherfucker and calm down a bit once I get out into the actual world again. I used to be pretty good at it, actually.

Man it really is just a case of you overthinking things, because if you were to talk in person like how you talk on this forum you wouldnt have a problem. I know it sounds simple and stupid, but before you try to talk to someone, just BREATHE, dont think, just chill and say what comes to your mind.

5. #25 burned one, Dec 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2014
    Dude, talking to girls is cake. Basically all you gotta do is get the ball rolling then most of the time they talk your ear off. You're gonna meet girls in your college classes without even trying. Just sit close to the front and talk to people and introduce yourself on the very first day of class, and get all the awkwardness over with quickly. Just say what you'd normally say and don't overthink it. Good luck man

6. Bro I feel exactly how you feel.

My freshman year in high school I was a beast!

Sophomore year I cut everyone off and did what you did, now my senior that I am getting back into the games and don't want to regret all the pussy I could have, I am experiencing the same symptoms.

I really want to fuck multiple girls and I know they want to also ( I got enough style to mack your bitch) I'm a high profile person. I just don't know how to ask them or begin this intercourse.

I am antisocial cause I been through a lot and just really see that all the bullshit fronts everyone puts up ain't real, they all fake and are snakes in the grass and don't want you to succeed.

Aside from that I got trust issues I don't want anyone in my business, either. How I see it is your fine as fuck and I want to physically show you how much I like you, then maybe we can just have a friendly relationship as I'll talk to you and comfort you, maybe buy you munchies and chill but you ain't my girl...

But yeah my self panics when I see a girl I want to fuck and talk to. I make them feel like I ain't interested and like I ain't bout the sex life.

So I'm a popular introvert virgin guy but no one knows the last part either

Help me.