Want inexpensive, easy, convenient CO2 supplementation? Read this. I am not paid for this: just sharing something I found.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Deleted member 830888, Dec 20, 2014.

1. #21 Deleted member 830888, Dec 21, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2014
    I know.  It's very unlikely to achieve the results they show.

Well I have family coming for Christmas who will bring a camera and I will save a bowl to show you all.

Here's the pic anyway:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. #22 Chief Smokumlot, Dec 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2014
    Pretty nice, you might be selling yourself short but that pic doesn't give us a reference to size. You got a full pic? so we can see over all size. That's what I think is interesting beings its so tiny

3. Sorry but that pic is not mine.  I don't have any kind of camera.

BUT:  I have family coming for Christmas who will definitely have at least a smartphone so I'll save a bowl for you guys.

4. Lol you tried too present the pic as yours. Time to get my boots on the shits got to deep in here for me.

5. #25 Deleted member 830888, Dec 22, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2014

What the fuck are you talking about?  I told you I don't know how many god damn times I don't have a camera.  I was trying to give an example of what Pure Kush looks like is all.

I specifically said "I HAVE FAMILY COMING FOR CHRISTMAS.  HERE IS THE PIC ANYWAY." That means HERE IS THE PIC I WAS TALKING ABOUT not the pic I'm going to take on Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit:  Sorry about the caps but you need to be a little more observant about what people are saying before you go accusing someone of something as ridiculous as you did.

I've been 100% transparent about how pathetic this little plant's been despite its amazing frost and delicious fruity smell so there's no way I'd go trying to act like that image is my bud.

6. Lol....pull your britches up and chill out I'm stating my opinion, something I'm allowed to have. Its the modern world its hard to believe someone posting online doesn't have access to a camera. Just about every device does even laptops. I'll check out the pic if and when you come up with it......relax take it easy

8. And you never said it was a breeders pic until after I asked for a full size pic that's where it came across as you trying to claim the pic....BE MORE CLEAR NEXT TIME........sorry about the caps I wanted too act childish too

9. Lmfao hell dude I even complimented you on the pic and instead of clarifying it wasn't yours you didn't say a word just road with it.....lol what do u expect....just be more clear next time instead of the miles and miles of rambling you post everywhere .......later bro

10. #30 Deleted member 830888, Dec 22, 2014
    DUDE: your head is very unclear tonight.  I keep telling you things and you keep forgetting about them!  Immediately after you complimented me for the pic that was not mine I specifically told you that I didn't have a camera, which I had already told you earlier.  In fact, I had earlier told you I was going to post a different picture I had of the strain and clearly indicated I had family coming for my own plant.

Let's just rewind from this drama and call it a night.  I thank you for complimenting me when you thought the retailer's pic was mine and I apologize if I did anything to contribute to your confusion.

I just tend to get a little upset when people accuse me of things I have not done is all.  Sorry.

11. #31 Chief Smokumlot, Dec 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2014
    My head isn't unclear at all and I'm not confused. Your story is just a bit hard to believe and the way you present what you say is confusing and all over the place, showing you have alot to learn. Right now you have nothing to back up your claim but excuse after excuse as to why you can't load pics. So don't be a mouth when someone is giving you the benefit of the doubt next time....you're mouth and not saying shit when I complimented the pic caused me to stop giving you the benefit. Its obvious your a new grower with a lot to learn so making claims of outgrowing the breeders pic is going to come with some speculation, be prepared to be asked for proof or be prepared to have people not fully believe you until you have that proof. Just so you know when you were talking smack on Herbie's and the other seed bank, look at all the seed banks they all use the same pics most of the time. They are usually original breeder pics not seed bank pics, there is a difference. That's when I knew you had a lot to learn. The plants in those pics are grown by experts, with expert equipment, in ideal situations, with lots of experience with the strains. So excuse me if it's hard to believe a new grower that's making the claims you have, with less then ideal equipment, minimal knowledge and zero proof of anything but a pic of a plant someone else grew, hit the jackpot their first time...and you know what dude I'm still trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, I want you to succeed.

12. Is there any proof that these produce 1200-1500 PPM of CO2?

Just looks like another homebrew method to me and probably not worth bothering with.

13. Yes there's proof and research all over the net. The earths atmosphere actually used to contain co2 in roughly those ppm before animals began to evolve. Its common knowledge among experienced growers and botanists that have been around the block. Look in the advanced technique section of grass city, there's info on co2. Every bit of info you need for a successful grow is right here at your fingertips. I'm not talking about getting home brewed. I'm talking about co2 tanks and co2 generators that run on natural gas. Both are used by professional growers in the ppm I stated some go even higher. Properly done co2 is not a cheap prospect.

14. #34 Chief Smokumlot, Dec 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2014
    If you don't like the info on grass city here's some from grow weed easy that states a minimum of 1200 and 1500 ppm is needed. Sugar and yeast won't do it. You need an actual professional grade co2 generator or co2 tank that can be refilled at places like welding supply stores, and some grow shops, to make any difference especially if trying to fix a heat issue with it. You will also need environmental controls and regulators to maintain the proper level
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/co2 it also states regular air is between 300 and 400 ppm. cheap home brew methods came from a desire of people to replicate professional grows....its not going to happen with $5 of supplies from a grocery store or pro's would save the thousands they invest

15. #35 Deleted member 830888, Dec 22, 2014
    Well all I can tell you is that here is the pic that is inferior to what I saw growing on my plant outside.  It just so happens that mine is a lot frostier than this rather frostless image, though there's a higher concentration of hairs on this one.

I'm not saying I grew amazing bud I'm just saying that Pure Kush has the genetics to produce really frosty bud with the right nutrients and for some odd reason the pic from Seedsman just isn't very frosty.

Not bragging or anything it's just a simple fact that this pic is strangely devoid of trichomes compared to what I grew.  Don't ask me why, I don't know how my first plant ever ended up better looking than the official picture.

I don't have a picture of mine but I can tell you that it's probably grade B in frost and that's pretty damned nice.  It's what I would consider the grade below ridiculous where there's serious coating.

Right now it's looking a little less pretty now that its dried a few days for some reason.  I hope that it is restored to its original beauty once it cures.

Also please be aware that I'm not a douchebag trying to say "Oh look at my amazing talents!".  It's just a fact that my bud turned out really frosty and the official picture just isn't.

Observe the difference between the official Pure Kush picture, which is frostless, and the dispensary picture, which is very much superior to mine.

Also, thank you very much for wishing me success.  I don't think you even know how important it really is and I cannot for security purposes really tell you here.  It is my desire for the both of us to be cool with each other and I've been trying to make that happen since apologizing to you so thank you for also trying that and let's be friends.

:)

The picture on the left is, of course, the bizarrely lackluster looking Seedsman picture (wherever it came from) and on the right is the Medicann picture.

Have a happy holidays/Merry Christmas!

Attached Files:

16. #36 Deleted member 830888, Dec 22, 2014

It was a claim made on the website.  I hope I provided a link as I don't know where to find it now.

Please remember that none of this really applies to me (I'm outdoors) nor do I have any experience with the product.  Just thought I'd toss it out there in case anybody might benefit.

And thank you again Chief for wishing me success.  I do not take it lightly.

17. dude give it a rest.....i don't even care anymore. You said when your family comes you can post a pic of a frosty 1 gram plant that you grew, its cool. I hope its what you say it is. I want to see it. I think most people would be interested. So when you get it like you said you could ....post it....until then man, have a nice day & good luck on your next grow