WATCH JON STEWART DESTROYS ANTI-CANNABIS MORONS IN UNDER 3 MINTUES

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by smoke forever, Dec 20, 2014.

1. thanks for sharing, he totally layed it down

2. Caught something on tv that touched on alcohol's importance on shaping america's financial growth and early stability, But it seems marijuana could be what turns things around

3. that was great

4. #5 ProGMOII, Dec 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2014
    I have always thought alcohol was the real gateway drug. What surprises me is the absolute hypocrisy of many weed smokers. They point at the poison of booze but drink when they get stoned. Amusing.

I do like seeing the few guys who just toke.

Even sillier is watching the guys who toke and smoke cigarettes then drink. What morons! It is bad enough marijuana shares about 45 of the same carcinogens as tobacco but when they smoke both they will probably blame their cancer on tobacco, LOL!

Legalization is coming one state at a time. i think FL will go for recreational next election cycle.

Marijuana doesn't contain any carcinogens, marijuana smoke does. There's a big difference between the two.

i agree with you, but i think here you meant to say "marijuana smoke".

still one of the larges studies found no link between cancer and mj smoke: http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/large-study-finds-no-link/
    and i believe that they actually concluded that those that smoke both weed and tobacco are less likely to develop cancer, because of mj protective properties. 

7. I posted that clip on my facebook over a year ago.

8. I posted that clip on my facebook a year and 2 days ago.

9. i just toke 8)

10. #11 jmick, Dec 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2014
    Good luck on Florida going for recreational.......

11. I invented that clip.

That was a good video, usually Jon Stewart is a little boring, but I guess this subject is important to me.

12. thanks

13. More scary stuff concerning gov control. Last election florida required i believe over 60 percent of voters to agree to medical marijuana for it to pass. Over 60 percent? This is democracy? Which of our awesome politicians think they know whats best for us an came up with this? How many states have already denied this when voters by majority wanted it? Shame on u usa. BY THE PEOPLE, FOR THE PEOPLE

14. #15 Deleted member 830888, Jan 18, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2015

I am that hypocrite.  The fact is as much as I love saying alcohol is "toxic shit" I do love the taste of beer.

The truth is that I'm not a dumbass: the truth is I'm overstating my opinion of alcohol and using it as a tool to point out to people that their position on alcohol and their position on weed cannot exist simultaneously.

You can't support legal alcohol and frown on legal pot at the same time.

Also, I don't think you really stopped to consider the fact that it's entirely possible to consume a drug you know is toxic, consider it bad for people and like it at the same time.

15. #16 ProGMOII, Jan 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2015
    The you are not a hypocrite. You know it is what it is, that is as open and honest an answer as I have seen.

I considered your point years ago.

Thanks man.

17. I thought about it before anyone made it
    Shouldve wrote it down...

18. 2 chainz killed nancy grace the other day too on same topic

19. I can't stand Nancy Grace, glad he held it down.