Ohio is messed up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by hillbilly420, Dec 20, 2014.

1. This is the exact wording and it doesn't limit plants by household.

10. Providing that it is lawful for persons 21 years of age or older to grow, cultivate, use, possess and share with another person 21 years of age or older homegrown marijuana in an amount not to exceed four flowering marijuana plants and eight ounces of usable homegrown marijuana at a given time, so long as they have obtained a non-transferrable license pursuant to Commission-promulgated rules and regulations.

2. Ok, but you are not everybody.

It's sort of like if alcohol was becoming legal and you said "I don't care if it's going to cost $40 for a 6-pack of beer because I'm going to be brewing my own"

3. Everybody else can grow, too. And you can bet that if you really want to keep buying from your street dealer, you'll still be able to. Dispensary weed will be expensive. It always is. And you'll have alternatives like growing your own. But it wherever you want because neither that nor dominoes pisession will be illegal any longer. It's like they're going to stop making it a crime to medicate and your complaint is that it will be expensive to buy from a dispensary. DUH!??? That's going to be the case no matter what. Don't cut off your nose to spite your face.

4. the whole point of legalizing marijuana is to get it off the streets.. Just because everybody can grow their own doesn't mean they will. Dispensary weed doesn't have to be expensive, but when you want to tax it 3 times like Colorado, and then have this "can only be grown in 10 farms" bullshit, and create all sorts of hoops people have to jump through just to sell fucking weed then yes, it will be expensive.

5. Get used to it. Baby steps. Legal is better than illegal any way you look at it. And if you don't want to grow your own, then buy it at market price. You'll have the choice.

6. This is different. It's setting up a monopoly, through the Constitution. You know how long that's going to take to change, if at all?

7. It changes as soon as we want it changed bad enough to do it. The "monopoly" isn't even a monopoly and there are provisions for other grow sites. Don't let animus for "corporations" have you vote against your own interests or the interests of all the people that will benefit from medical cannabis.

8. #48 FlawlessMagnum, Sep 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2015
    Its 4 flowering plants per registered person. So if you have 4 people who are registered to grow then you can have 16 flowering plants...Why does ever pot head call a person a sheep if they don't agree with their personal view?

I don't understand why anyone would vote against this; because of the monopoly? They're the ones dumping all the money and support into this to get it on the ballot, why shouldn't they profit? Look at other groups, they're broke. They will never be able to get on the ballot. If you don't like the monopoly don't support it. Keep buying your weed on the street.. I have absolutely NO plans to buy from a dispensary, my dealer still plans on selling and I grow my own at home. So fuck it.

You think you're gonna wait a year and a better option will be on the ballot? Well you're wrong.

9. From my own observations, I've noticed that the more irrational someone's thinking is, the more likely they will call anyone who disagrees with them sheeple.

10. its a minor misdemeanor PLUS 6 months license suspension. Fuck that.

10 select people that dumped tons of money and resources into this to get it on the ballot...other groups weren't even close. Why shouldn't they profit, they are the reason we have this opportunity.

You start a business you expect to profit right? You wouldn't give your profits away to anyone, why should they?

11. I know, huh? How petty does someone have to be to reject a legalization schedule that has more generous marijuana allowance than any other set of laws that m any other state, denying the legal right to relief for countless patience and rejection of the right to grow at home. And why?

Because the bastards that are footing the bill for the effort to give us very reasonable access to cannabis because those contributors will profit from it if it passes.

Petty, petty, petty. The lawmakers in the stake know about this knee-jerk reaction and think they can scuttle this by playing to the irrational class envy issues of liberals.

12. You can vote early starting September 19th

13. This whole thing with Ohio is giving me a bad taste in my mouth. Wish you guys the best of luck.

14. Explain

15. shocked they're allowing homegrows...meanwhile Washington State is pussyfooting around homegrows because the state is so damn greedy they want maximum profit from the legal stores.

16. Just saw my first 'legalize pot' commercial on FOX. It was pretty cool. Lol

17. Looking good in Maine!!! About fuckin time too!!

Attached Files:

18. man stoners are a bunch of whiny greedy entitled babies

19. Just about sick of em...

20. what?