Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Questions about dabs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by newtothis88, Dec 19, 2014.

1. So I'm going to pick up some dabs for the first time ever when I go grab my blueberry headband in about an hour and was curious if I could put the dabs in a blunt with the weed? What is the consistency?and comparing to 18-21% thc how much stronger will dabs be? How much for first time use? Thanks everyone for any info!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. It was bho not same as dabs I guess but hope was 45$ well spent lol. How much to put on a blunt though?? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1419036892.862380.jpg

3. Lol dabs are way stronger I would just put a little bit on top of a bowl and it will melt into it...not sure how the blunt will burn as the dabs melt.... But reallt it doesn't take to much... A match head sized dab gets me ripped but I also just got off supervison...

4. Nice I'm waiting til kids are asleep so I can sneak out to the shed. Definitely give you update on how it was though, thanks for response.

5. #5 PokeBong, Dec 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2014
    You wrap the dab around the blunt, yes around. seriously XP. Putting the dab inside a blunt will clog any airflow.
    The blunt has to be filled with weed of course.

6. Ty I really didn't know that was planning on grinding weed putting together with the bho n some Kief I have. But outside it will go!

7. #7 PokeBong, Dec 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2014
    Lmao XP you're welcome,
    here's a photo. You CAN put it IN the blunt, but don't put a whole lot or else it'll clog up, I would put a small, THIN line through the inside of the blunt, then any extra will go around the outside ;)
    [​IMG]

8. Ok do whole gram on blunt. Gotcha

9. Wow. Amazing

10. Lmao guy is toasted

11. LoL Chase da Snake...if you really snaked up a gram in that blunt thats the way to do up a Friday night =p A gram lasts me at least a week lol....though you could be overdoing it who cares...lots of people on youtube are rippin 3gram dabs...lookup "biggest dab" or "dab gauntlant" on youtube...thats some shit there

12. Wow I really underestimated it. Rolled a blunt put all the bho on outside of blunt, sprinkled Kief n bud and another blunt around that. Can't remember ever being so high lol ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1419090189.710475.jpg

13. Looks fantastic congrats!