How many cat/dog hairs do you think youve smoked?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheCruz831, Dec 19, 2014.

1. #21 †TheGrow†, Dec 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2014
    It's my mothers old car. She really liked it so I tried to fix it. It's a mazda so not many part choices at the junk yards so hence the white door haha. I'll post a pic of what I drive(1927 t bucket and a 1989 Crx Si ). And yes it's really all fur... She sheds so much it's intense. We have people walk by and just look like wtf happened here? Did they skin and eat a dog? haha.

Crx.jpg
    crx front.jpg
    27 tbucket.jpg
    27 t bucket.jpg
    1927 t bucket.jpg

2. One of my friends bought a fat bag of Shake the has a bunch of catnip and cat hair as filler, luckily I noticed after one toke and I saw the bag, so bad I wouldn't turn it to oil

Sent from my spaceship

3. I don't know man, but this is the little bastard. I bottle fed him from the day he was born because his mom rejected him. I love him but he's an asshole ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1419144652.991270.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. None, it's all my own damn hair. The stuff is so thick and long it's like living with a cat in the house.

5. Waaay too many... I dont even care anymore, i just try and burn them away before i smoke xD

I think we all have that special whore somewhere in our lives.

6. Its healthy for your relationship with your furry friend. Helps bond you together. Just pack a bowl throw a little hair on top and toke up.

7. I've smoked hundreds of dog hairs, from about a half dozen different dogs. Shit gets everywhere, drop a nug on carpet and its #rekt

Sent from my N810 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I don't currently have any pets.  I've probably smoked more pubes than animal hairs.

9. I have a black labrador and find at least one hair in my chop daily.

10. My parents never allowed pets in the house and I've followed that trend. 

11. #31 Jay-T, Dec 22, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2014
    Holy shit. Eventually, you'll be able to build a snowman lol

12. Hum... I haven't thought of that.. Maybe I should try LOL

13. Appx 1/5 of a German Shepard :smoking:

14. #35 Hi Zen Bud, Dec 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2014
    loads and loads, ever dropped your last joint? I have, its contents are always 25% animal hair and I hoover obsessively through the day haha

15. Accidentally dropped like .6 of ground up weed on the floor of my car. When I scraped it all up there were so many hairs and crumbs and shit it was horrible

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. ALOT im sure.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

17. Sometimes I smoke a bit of weed that falls into my bag of dog hairs