How many cat/dog hairs do you think youve smoked?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheCruz831, Dec 19, 2014.

1. I try to pick out any little hairs I may come across. But I'm thinking about all the times I've packed bowls in the dark or a hurry. I don't think I've smoked any of those thick lab hairs ever, though I've seen one or two in my day. But thin cat hairs, and all the little other fibers and hairs that seem to catch themselves in the occasional nug - that's what I wonder of.
    Do you recall knowingly smoking fur? You fucking animal. Or maybe you have some estimate as to the amount that you've smoked, or some sort of opinion on the matter. Or, just don't respond and let it eat away at your insides until your just a big ball of fur.

"She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male and the other two, well the other two were female. God only knows what they were up to in there. And furthermore, Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marihuana cigarettes..... REEFERS"

2. I find hair in my food all the time. Probably because I'm always looking for it. I imagine we ingest good on a daily basis whether it's by drinking, eating, or smoking. It's gross but i guess We just have to accept it.

3. seven hairs.

5 cat 2 dog.

4. Poodle hairs will get you fucked up

5. Who knows? I bet I have smoked so much cat hair it would be insane. Its a question I want to ask St. Peter at the gates, along with "how many times have I had sex". 

6. I mean, I try and keep my dogs hair under control for the most part. My dog's a long haired blue heeler, and she'll "blow her coat" twice a year and that shit gets everywhere.

I know I've smoked the shit outta some dog hair...

7. #7 Blu3B3rryKush, Dec 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2014
    I really think that's how growers are marking their product nowadays

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Fuck!  I thought I was the only one. I swear there was a cat hair in my bowl the other day.. and I don't even own a cat

9. Fuck knows lol

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I have a nephew who ALWAYS finds a hair in his food

Ive seen it happen more than once, its fuckn crazy honestly.

11. Way too many to count... Sometimes... People think it is snowing in California! LOL my Husky sheds so much.

snowing in california.jpg

12. LOL Who Know how many. It's like how many hair i've eaten since birth with food accidentally.

13. At least a million

14. I've probably smoked an entire cat.

15. Probably at least a couple fat bowls worth

16. that's the most nonchalant way I've ever heard anyone say "I've had a shit ton of sex"

17. Christ. My house has like two huge apartments in one and I have the basement to myself. I have a Maine Coon cat with an extremely fluffy tail and he has never been in my area of the house. Every fucking time I open up my Medtainer I find a few fuzzy gray hairs.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. Probably enough to make a fur coat for a russian.

19. That got me thinking... Maybe I could get a pet Bufo alvarius who'll shed his skin onto my nugs. I really wouldn't mind that haha
    Holy shit is that really all fur? It seriously does look like it's snowing. And also from far away your car looks like a cop car, I imagine.

"She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male and the other two, well the other two were female. God only knows what they were up to in there. And furthermore, Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marihuana cigarettes..... REEFERS"

20. Ok, I think we have enough evidence to come out and straight up inquire. What the fuck are cats? They seem to have some sort of hair teleportation method - I certainly have experienced this. They defy the laws of physics.
    Either that or cat hairs are some sort of mold and can grow anywhere, given the right conditions.
    Or maybe my cats fucked the clone's mom.
    I guess we'll never know.