Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

thc storage

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Atl-boy, Dec 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hello everybody, question: does thc go bad if you're storing it in a plastic baggy? i wanna make some hash by using thc i've stored over the months by cleaning out my grinder every now and then, and always put the thc in the same baggy... i always keep in in the dark but have to open it once every now and then to fill up the content, is it still ok? thanx!!

2. use a glass container (jar etc.), most plastic baggies are not a moisture barrier, with the exception of vacuum bags.

3. Plastic will kkeep it fine..but moisture is a prooblem...and all thhat thc will stick to the sides of the baggie..you;lll haave to eventuallly wash it out with 100 % isopropyl or enthanol to get at it...unless you follow the good advice of the poster above and use glass...old pickle jar...anything..nothing sppecial....

4. alrighty, thank you guys!! will put it in a glass container now!

5. Glass containers are static so it will stick to them, also they are clear and light degrades thc.

I would look into oil slicks, they are what I use for ally hash storage.

Chef.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.