Fuck North Korea

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ProGMOII, Dec 19, 2014.

1. I never would have watched "The Interview" but now I must.

Who else thinks the NKs have some real racy crap on the Sony top Execs? They caved so fast, so much for being the stalwarts of freedom to express oneself. Sony's capitulation at the revelation the leftists elite are worse than any right winger out there is amusing. Anyone laughing at the hypocrisies?

Like Snowden i think we will better understand ourselves (for us USA! folks) by revealing the truth. Let those commie fucks release it all, every thing they know about Sony. This is the only way I would have any half-ass respect for Kim Jong Dum.

What is fun is seeing the corporate liars tell one story and seeing the real story leak out. Please NK give us the truth and do not let the world be deceived by the lies of the rich leftist elites.

NK, you loved the acclaimed movie about assassinating George Walker Bush http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_a_President_%282006_film%29 by our best friends in the UK. Humor amongst friends is awesome, unless we advocated the assassination of the Queen, that would of course be tasteless.

So man up and shed some light for the rest of the real freedom loving people. Unit 121 is having group sex with 10 hot ho's each for this victory over the enemy of the state, Sony san this is revenge of all Koreans on the Japanese heritage and legacy of rape on the Koreans and Chinese. Karma bitch!

2. Honestly, who seriously cares?!

A bunch of stupid gossip emails about a bunch of greedy fucks we already knew were greedy and sleazy... They tell one story and the leaks then tell something different... OMG they lied! How could they do such a thing?!

This is purely a distraction technique designed to take away from the many, many, many problems this nation has. 

And it's worked! For the last 3-fucking-weeks, this SONY thing has been nonstop!

But nobody gives a fuck that millions of people will become citizens, the "new" healthcare system, the corrupt government that just keeps getting more and more corrupt...

So please, please talk some more about how America is a big pussy, who now bows down to foreign nations.

Seriously, what-the-fuck happened to this country?

It's a big ol cess pool going down hill fast!

3. I don't believe North Korea was responsible for the hack, as a 5+ years of network administrator with a master in computer security and a CCNA Security. I believe this was done,internal, possible an ex employee. 

4. #4 RollinGanja, Dec 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2014
    I follow the real Sabu on twitter, he left a few post about him hacking into Kim Jong Un's personal tablet and accessing his webcam to watch him. Supposedly he's letting the FBI watch too...I don't know how I feel about Sabu, I have respect for him to an extent but obviously you couldn't trust the nigga lol

It could be possible that they can access remote computers using bandwidth to grab a terabyte a second

Wraaaap the night around me, blanket of black on my back, I feel safe in the darkness...

5. Dude it was never about the movie.  Kim Jong-Un just wants the god damn VTC5's back and can you blame him?

6. Greatest marketing campaign ever.  Wag that fuckin dog.

7. Let it go.

I don't even watch the news, or movies. NK hasn't ruffled my jimmies.

8. #9 sleepingblade, Dec 22, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2014
    Scary article. When they mentioned the whole country was owned by one criminal family, it reminded me of what's to happen with earth.
    Eventually, the most powerful family will own the planet.
    I wonder if the world owner is using north Korea as an experiment to see what sort of situations a human will endure before failure...
    Who knows, NK could be payed to do what it's doing Sd long as they don't ask questions about the giant military base under them.

9. one little tyrant at a time. First Kim Jong now, Putin later.

It's official!

You truly are a dumb-ass...

11. What is with all this hate? Where has hate ever gotten anyone? 

I have no problem with North Korea, but I do have a problem with the way it treats its people. However, they are no different then any other country with a government power. 

12.  Yup. I'm more concerned with ISIS than North Korea.

13. I question why Sony would even make such a movie, north koreans are crazy enough, you make a movie mocking there leader with the main plot being to murder him. Very edgy...

But looks like funny film, seth rogan and james franco make a great combo in a lot of movies..

14. I say nuke them now before they spoil another movie.  I can't live on GC alone and I NEED me entertainment. As a plus, it would make the news interesting to watch for a couple of weeks.  I'm getting jaded on Muslims blowing up school girls.

15. its playing on xmas in select theaters

I say drop muslims on N. Korea. 

17. I'm pretty sure it was the CIA that knocked out their internet.     :hello:

Let me guess, please correct and denounce if untrue, your american.

[​IMG]

Barry O' stay flexin' on these punk ass countries.