I fucked up.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by KaiserKailua, Dec 19, 2014.

1. Lmao you cant be serious?

"Crying my eyes out over my ex so i invite him over lol"

2. >.< You make this sound so bad, I did apologize to my boyfriend and I threw out everything of his belongings.
    I don't talk to him but him and his mom is now texting my boyfriend (starting yesterday) that I'm talking to him everyday.

I know I fucked up and cheated on him, but I told him immediately. This is all getting too crazy.

3. You invite drama into your life. You thrive on it.

Once you genuinely don't want any petty drama in your life, it's easy to walk away from.

4. Having sex isn't the immature thing, it's how you went about it. I've done plenty of immature things but i recognize that and try to change.

I wasn't trying to offend you, just offer advice, I got years on ya kid. I'd forget about relationships and focus on what I had to do to improve my situation.

5. Not trying to be a cynical douchecanoe but most people will let you down, not be there when you need them, disappoint you and hurt you. You, are the person who at the end of the day has to take care of yourself, easier said than done I know , I still struggle to take care of myself but it needs to be done. Another thing I have learned and still am learning is that you are the one who allows others or situations to bother you. It's a choice, there are some things that aren't a choice in life(heart beating, blood flowing, breathing) but how you react to situations you have a choice.

6. what the fuck is this shit. i dont like it!

7. Didn't understand.

Drops @cid

Oh now I get it!

8. learn how to deal with yourself before you deal with others BS.  if you have already cheated on boyfriend abc then you guys already have relationship issues. let me repeat that,  if you are cheating, then you already have relationship issues.  time to drop the drama, and focus on yourself. improve yourself. get intimate with your own booty.  you are the only one that you can reliably rely on.  you may find some one that will walk down the  road with you. but you are the only one that is there all the time. get used to being alone with yourself. 

9. wtf did I just read?!

10. I think we found one of the 75 percenters o_O

11. Hahahaha! Shit that opra caption is funny AF ctfu

12. #33 SeriousToke, Dec 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2014
    You sound like a bitch. And a whore. 
    I feel bad for your current BF cause he doesn't deserve to put up with trash.
    Honestly, no one here has ANY sympathy for you. 

P.S no one gives a shit whether you gave the long or quick story, the fact is you acted like a bitch therefore you should be treated like one. :)

13. Your opinion, worthless to me. 
    Thanks you asshole.

14. is this what happened? i couldn't come to a conclusion myself lol

15. We should date.