new custom rig, what do you think?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by TOmeds1234567, Dec 19, 2014.

1. New custom glass rig collab made by crimsonsprayglass and nbelm.  Both artists are from Hawaii,  saw there work while on honeymoon and had to commission them to make me a piece.  Angler fish rig, sashas oil slick body, pink slime accents, uranium infused teeth.  Should have it shipped to my door in the next couple days.  Can't wait to hit it, my sheldon black tea kettle recycler and mothership bucket won't be getting as much use as they are used to lol. 

Attached Files:

2. Ok a bong like that is too beautiful to be used. 

1. It cost you a shitload of money
    2. If somebody breaks it, and does not pay for it, friendships will be ruined.

I suggest you put it in a glass case on your fireplace mantle. It's art.

3. Hahaha I understand what's your saying but it's built to be used.  I can knock on wood and say I've never had a piece broken before.  When not in use it will be on the shelf in its pelican case.  What would your guess be on cost? 

4. I want your bong dude no fair. I just got a lovely new glass one yesterday and now it seems crappy compared to yours.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

5. Thanks a lot man, I'm sure yours is just fine. I just wanted something I can have on the shelf of my man cave that would look awesome. It will be being used on a daily basis as well

6. if I had to guess, I'd say the price of a decent rolex...

7. Hahah no way, my wife would kill me. Very fair price, much cheaper then I could of got for something similar in canada. Both guys are awesome go deal with. @crimsonsprayglass and @nbelm on instagram.

8. the bong is so nice!!!!

9. Man it's some awesome work. The feet, teeth, and back fun remind me of the style Salt uses.

if I can be the ass to ask, may I know how much you paid? It's such a sick piece 😍

10. You get bomb shatter cheeper than me and you get awesome pieces for a good price. I hate you lol hook a niga up.

11. Don't want to say exactly what I paid as I got a great deal, for a similar piece made by them you would be looking at $1300-$1500. Right around there.

12. Haahaha, wish I could. Where abouts in toronto are you?

13. #14 The real spliff shady, Dec 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2014
    Im in brampton styll brother.