Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

*TOPSHELFONLY*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by strnukka, Dec 19, 2014.

1. yo yo first time posting on this site , i pickup alot of kush but the only thing i smoke is topshelf and some midshelf here is a pic of 5gs' of hanna montana str8 outta downtown L.A lol :p Photo on 12-18-14 at 10.33 PM.jpg Photo on 12-18-14 at 10.34 PM.jpg

2. Hahahaha

I'm too stoned to think of a signature...

3. No nug shots on my new phone but ground up some blue cheese and sealed for the girl.

Ill post the pickup tomorrow if its what i anticipate getting.

Attached Files:

4. I'm sorry, where's this top shelf bud you speak of?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. #5 Blu3B3rryKush, Dec 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2014
    Yea how are you gonna try and show of your bud if you can't even take a real picture of it. Maybe middles shelf at best from what I can telll

6. Uhhhh. ... Welcome to the City :wave:

But "Topshelf" round these parts is on a completely different shelf.... Like a few shelves higher.

Hard to tell with those pics though, might be some fire...
    You look stoned AF though :smoking: :p

All top shelf shouldn't see the inside of a baggie also...

Glass jars belong on the top shelf.

7. top shelf in a baggie, huh (cough)

east coast in this piece...

Attached Files:

8. Here is a nug of the half zip

Orgo blue cheese

Attached Files:

9. Its tasty to say the least and a good cerebral effect

10. a lot of "kush"

11. dayum aye on some real shit not to sound like a dick but i wouldnt pay 50 bucks for an oz of fictons stress

12. heres that loudpaxk 

Attached Files:

13. #13 Blu3B3rryKush, Dec 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2014
    The fact that you said "loudpack" really makes this just that much more EeeeeErrmmmm.... Flamboyant

Why are you putting your meds in fake tobacco, I mean real tobacco wouldn't be much better considering that u seem to be a medical patient. How bout a vape? That would much better for "dat loudpack"

14. aha my bad dude i just go on here and speak like i would but yeah bro ive tries pipes , and shit and i think im going to try a vape but fuck i mean i cant take my vape everywhere and im more of a flower person than concetrates

15. I just feal that if you are a medical patient you Should try and make your cannabis as healthy as possible so it sets a better image for us mmj patients, to the rest that are in the dark, lots of people browse this place that have never even seen weed yet.

And I wasn't really tryin to be a dick I just hate those terms, that bud does look hella tasty though! Just say like really kind instead lol. Weed doesn't make noise haha

16. #16 stevizzy, Dec 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2014
  17. Local grown but not medical.
    Its not as potent as the og kush or girlscoutcookies. I live in mass as a recreational user so its whenever topshelf comes through. But only girlscout and cottoncandy looked like that.
    But thanks dude.

18. Sorry, not everyone from LA is like OP.
    I know a ton of cool people from Los angeles.

Yeah, terrible picture.

And str8? Really?

19. what the fuck you got me fucked up im chill as fuck everywhere i go i smoke my homies out with mad blunts , they do the same, the barbies get faded and everyone !when im around my shit stinks up the wholleee fucken room heres a big fuckkkk that cuz im chill as fuck man you guys dont even know me talking respect yall im just tryna be optimistic about what i got idk why its not koo? but yeah im all about respect 
    Photo on 12-22-14 at 8.11 PM.jpg

20. #20 travel2much, Dec 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2014
    Uummm....ya....top shelf is neither sold nor stored in plastic baggies!