CFL STEALTH GROW BOX PROJECT

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by chadwickk833, Dec 19, 2014.

1. SO IVE RECENTLY DECIDED TO START GROWING MY OWN SUPPLY DUE TO THE LACK OF QUALITY OF BUD AROUND MY CITY (OG DIRT) ALSO DEALERS ARENT THE MOST HONEST PEOPLE.. KINDA ON A BUDGET I DONT WANT TO SPEND A HUGE AMOUNT ON A STEALTH GROW BOX & I THOUGHT I SHOULD DO IT MYSELF.  I PRETTY MUCH HAVE A GOOD IDEA OF WHAT I WANT TO DO, BUT IM UNSURE OF WHAT CFL LIGHTING WILL PRODUCE A GREAT PRODUCT, 
    HERES WHAT I WANT TO DO:
    3X2X4
    (LxWxH)
    3 PLANTS 
    MYLAR WRAPPED INSIDE WITH A INTAKE AND OUTAKE FANS AND A ADDITIONAL FAN FOR BETTER FLOW, WITH A CARBON FILTER TO REDUCE SMELL, AND I WAS WONDER IF ANYBODY HAD AN IDEA OF HOW MANY AND WHAT CFL LIGHTS I SHOULD USE FOR EACH PROCESS OF GROWING. AND ANY TIPS WOULD BE APPRECIATED!!! 

2. Cfl's can grow alright weed and you can get them alot closer to the the plants. Make sue you get a smell filter I tried growing three plants with no air cleaner and they stunk soo much even in veg that I had three cop cars lined up beside my house lol so I got rid of em before shyt got real lol. Led lights may work even better, but don't take my word for it. Try to get nutes that don't have alot of fucked up chemicals in them. And mostly do alot of research. Also the box might need to be a little bigger and you might need a small fan in there also.

3. lmao that's crazy dudevi would've shit myself

4. you can get a 250 watt hps light for like 100 bucks on ebay, you whole CFL set up will cost around 80 prolly. If you wanna grow 3 plants your gunna have to get around 250-300 actual watts (not the equivalent it says on the box, look for watts used). so that being said you should get the hps if you can control temps youll get more weed and better weed. and this is coming from someone with a 250 watt cfl grow in his closet right now lol