Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

so can I get arrested for seeds in an illegal state?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BlockyBlizzle, Dec 19, 2014.

1. just ordered some seeds from attitude with a credit card, from an illegal state and was thinking seeds are not illegal and if customs finds them they just send you a lovely letter saying your shit got destroyed.

some people here told me yesterday that I could be fucked and they can actually arrest me for seeds.

so can I or not?
    I want an answer from someone that has actually gotten their shit taken from customs.
    any experiences?

2. Well it's weed... So yes, they'll be taken.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I know they'll be taken but can I be arrested?

4. Well you already fucked up by telling people about the seeds you ordered.  Sounds like you've got some haters also.

Don't tell, don't smell, don't sell.

5. I have had 4 shipments confiscated...as a matter of fact, I won one of the monthly contests here and had those seeds confiscated. Customs is not a law enforcement agency and nothing will happen. I know of only one case where someone was arrested and you can find it on line. She was careless and ordered the seeds to be delivered directly to her house that was filled with pot plants.

6. I doubt anything can happen to you. When customs finds something illegal they cant do shit cause who knows who sent it to you. They have no way of proving you bought it, someone could have just sent it to you. If they do find the seeds they will just send you a letter.

7. Can they arrest you,  absolutely yes, you are breaking not only state laws, but federal law.  Will they come and take you away, probably not, but the seeds will be confiscated if detected.  

PW

8. They could, but they won't. Wouldn't make sense to invest the man hours to bust you for seeds.