Closet grow 125w cfl

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by reef412, Dec 19, 2014.

1. More euphoric, I just ordered a handheld microscope 60x-100x so I can better see the heads, but what exactly will I be looking for?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Well my plan was to feed nutes for this week meaning up till the 7 week mark which would be next Tuesday Feb 17th then from there fourth feed just straight 6.0ph water untill harvest which I was planning on 9-10 weeks. But if I am incorrect then what would be the proper times?

3. not wanting a couch look, so I would say harvest at 25% amber hairs yield won't but great but this is a learning curve :) probs got 2week nutes 1week flush:) or whatever works best for you xD

keep smoking Homie!!

4. Awesome man! Much appreciated homie!! Happy tokin brotha

5. Here's a nug shot of one of the ones under the led, looks to me like more resin production than the cfl but most likely different strains so it could be the strain or the lighting that I'm not sure about

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423496519.685479.jpg

6. Still looking all good G :)

Happy I can help- I have relatively good knowledge or tha herb- alot of reading and sat here on GC discovering different methods

Hoping them buds will explode in the next 2weeks how dense are they? And what smell arr they giving off?

7. Yes thank you man I do appreciate it from one grower to another! Iv spend countless hours on this forum and still have a million questions lol

I'm hoping they explode here soon too, the cfl plant is really dense and has a pungent pine smell. The led plants are not as dense but not too fluffy and they smell like skunky/diesel like, this is the last grow I do without knowing the genetics lol drives me crazy not knowing what strain it is and what kind of genetics it has but oh well lol here's a lower nug shot of the skunk/diesel, lookin extra frosty!:) ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423528942.314538.jpg

8. Looking good bro!!

9. Buds are starting to get nice and frosty😊 also starting to swell up hopefully this is just the beginning!! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423789563.951278.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423789575.900662.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423789596.483685.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423789608.184427.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423789636.583940.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423789645.700493.jpg

10. Got plenty of swelling to go - They will only get fatter from here :)

11. Just what I wanted to hear brother!
    Here's a valentines day nug shot for y'all lol ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423921907.814162.jpg

12. When is your next feed? oh shit got me well excited for my grow! beautiful picture!!

13. This Tuesday will mark 7 weeks, I wanted to give a good flush so my last feed was yesterday so I'll just feed straight water till harvest

14. Is that the correct way to go about it? I herd longer flush better tasting buds

15. I don't think you need to flush longer than a week, drying/ curing properly is where you get the most potency .. its all down to the grower and what you wanna do:)

16. and the more nute water used hopefully should help towards a final explosion before you flush and harvest

Peace bro i fitted my extractor fan yesterday gotta work on a reflector then my will start :)

17. Oh well no biggie lol I'll post some update shots in the morning for you guys

18. How are your babies looking bro?

19. I do my flush with ice water, bring out colours and tastes real clean :)

My best ideas are created in the presence of weed 🍁

20. you haven't updated? must be getting close now :)
    Peace xD