Closet grow 125w cfl

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by reef412, Dec 19, 2014.

1. Thanks homie!! Can't wait to see how these ladies turn out:)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Looking good so far man!! Keep it up!!

3. Thanks man much appreciated!!

4. Hoping you dry and cure properly - lose alot of weight but it is so worth it!
    especially if you cure a fat cola for 420
    that will be some heavy, smelly tasty shiit :)

5. Well let me ask you this... What is the best method for drying and curing? Also what are the ideal conditions?

6. Here's some update pics half way thru week 4 of flower

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422668167.334892.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422668236.000259.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422668258.052046.jpg

7. Burn marks are from her growing to close to the light lol not nute burn just incase there was any confusion

8. Hope everyone had a good weekend!! I know I did:) will be posting some more pics later today!
    I already picked my next strains for my next grow!! Sour Secret (Sour Diesel X LA Confidential) and Kosher Tangie (Kosher Kush X Tangie)

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422802530.116887.jpg

9. Lookin good bud! How you liking thst 125wt cfl? About to buy one myself. Is yours 2700k, or 6500k?

10. Looks great bud! just bought a 6500k 125wt cfl.. Looking forward to seeing how they turn out!!

11. only just seen you replied to me bro!!
    For starters harvest when you feel the plant is ready..

After you have trimmed you will want to hang the bud upside down from bottom of stalk. String I found is best and easy to use.. Leave the plant to dry.. this is will take about 7-14days (you will want a fan blowing roughly 1-2ft under the buds on lowest setting)
    I say 7-14 days because you want the stalk to break . do not put them into cure if the stalk is still bending. After that put in jars for 1week at least (opening jars once a day for 30mins)

Thats the basics if im wrong someone say...

But that is the way I will use!!!

12. Out of curiosity what does your closet stay at for humidity?

13. For veg it should be around 60 and for flowering/drying around 40 :)

14. my wardrobe when I was running my first plant was always between 40-70... Didn't have much control when trying to lower humidity - but im sure with enough research you can find ways:)

15. I really like the 125w cfl, it really worked much better than I expected. For veg I used a 6500k and for flower I'm using a 2100k and so far everything has gone pretty well. Thanks tho man!

16. No problem bro! Thanks for the info, I just wasn't sure about timing and stuff like that but you answered all my questions lol thanks homie!

17. recently iv had my intake fan up a little higher so humidity has been around 25-30% and temps between 74-79, I leave the closet door cracked all day tho

18. So it's been 6 weeks of flowering! This will be the last week of nutes to give a proper flush. I'm so excited to see how these turn out, the 2 under the LEDS are noticeably more frosty and have better resin production but the cfl has larger buds, next grow I'll upgrade to a hps to get the quality and yield. But here are some update shots for you guys ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423430342.057081.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423430387.557004.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423430400.007316.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423430441.507151.jpg

19. Its all good bro- I will try and give advice for all problems! What high are you looking for?
    A cerebral euphoric, or couch look?

20. #60 OmegaOz, Feb 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2015
    You are harvesting to early or preparing to harvest to early.
    You have about 1 more week at least until you need to stop giving nutes.

Update just checked my closet and I actually have two female white widows two weeks into flowering, sprouted dec 9th and started flowering jan 25th. If you wanna see.