What are some good Christmas gifts for a girlfriend?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Sugar Jay Robinson, Dec 19, 2014.

1. give me some ideas

2. Got my girl a necklace, she hinted at it so made my life kinda easy.  Picking one out, however, was NOT easy.  Fuck shopping!

3. you must know what she likes more than we do, man..

but whatever you do don't buy her clothes..
    always a bad move w/ a chick.

4. #4 AS420, Dec 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2014
    Im picking up some diamond earings for my lady in a couple days. not a bad way to spend 400 dollars.

chicks love diamonds, bro. :smoke:

5. As a chick myself i have to say I like the diamond earings idea best so far but for myself i woukd be happy with a new glass piece ;)

6. Get that girl something nice she can USE! An aromatherapy humidifier with some lavender or sandalwood could certainly give her some joy!  Jewellery is nice too, but after so many gifts of "nice" impractical things i want shit i can use but dont want to spend my own money on. 

7. It all depends on your lady . My wife enjoys spinning yarn so I got her 50 lbs of raw alpaca fleece. It's all about knowing your partner.

8. Plush toy, fragnance or d.

9. Take her to Victoria's Secret, your wallet might hurt, but your penis will not.

10. Get her something to do with her hobbies
    Plus a home made card

11. I got a nice diamond necklace for my girl at kay jewelers. A necklace she puts on and takes off every day and when she does she thinks of you. Perfumes are too cliche they run out. Can't go wrong with jewelery man.

12. We women are not that hard to buy for. It's all about knowing the one your with. I've got new pj's and slippers and a leather jacket. And half oz of good stuff. That's me sorted and well happy.

Ask her. If you guess you might get it wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. #13 Nugagerube, Dec 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2014
    Inb4: dildo

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. A new piece, some bud, a Bluetooth speaker, jewelry, something cheesy she likes but never has or can't find it will show her u listen. Also diamond candles are pretty awesome I've gotten a few of them. They r soy candles that smell amazing and they also have a ring inside of them as a surprise, they can be worth anywhere between 10-5000 dollars. Happy shopping

15. You can't go wrong with jewelry or dinner at a nice restaurant.

Those are my go-to gifts when I'm outta ideas.

Or something comfortable, like a robe, fuzzy slippers, etc

16. Or better yet, go to Fredericks or Starship novelty store and your penis just might hurt!!!
    😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. all my wife wants are books ... and a knife :eek:

18. holy fuck I must be a pretentious asshole who doesn't know what money is worth

I spent close to $500 on two FRIENDS alone this year.

Take a vacation together!

20. You should invest in a good pear of sneakers and start jogging often.