A DIY vaporizer gives you vaping high and smoking high

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by cigvape, Dec 19, 2014.

1. All vaporizers produce pure vapor, pure vapor is not oxidized, it tastes different and gives you different high then combusted vapor as when you smoking.  To get combusted vapor, you need to heat vapor to flash point. So far no vaporizer able to do it. You need a vaporization chamber to vaporize material to produce vapor, then you need an oxidation chamber to oxidize that vapor to produce oxidized vapor.                                                                                                                                                                            This is the design, a glass mouthpiece connects to a brass tube, load weed in the front part of the brass tube, heat the brass tube to 300 f to produce vapor, then heat the rear part of the beass tube to 500 f to combust that vapor, inhale oxidized vapor from the mouthpiece.  Because brass has good heat conductivity, the heat from rear part brass tube heats up the weed in front part to keep producing vapor, you only need one flame to operate.  If you want vaping high, simply only heat the loaded part. 

2. Heeeeee's baaaaack........... :unsure:

3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MaPeZSp0vs

4. Look, there's a crackpipe.

5. #5 lwien, Dec 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2014
    This idiot keeps resurfacing under different user names, eh?

He's been permanently banned over at FC through IP tracking.    Wonder why they can't do the same thing here.

6. hes like a family member you hate....step-pot-brother.

7. #7 cigvape, Dec 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2014
    i am a heavy smoker, i can never quit thc or nicotine. if i did not switch to vaping 3 years ago, i might be died already. vaping saved my life. vaping gives me the buzz i love without inhaling harmful smoke.  but vaping high is different to smoking high. thc chemical compond is different to oxidized thc chemical compond therefore different high.  i choiced vapor from smoke 3 years ago, i choiced oxidized vapor from vapor lately. i believe i will stick to it. taste better than pure vapor, high is different yet i can not tell detail. the best way i can tell is pure vapor tastes fresh and oxidized vapor tastes more portent.  i am new to it so far, will update later. hope you try it and enjoy. brass pipe and hitter are used by many smoker. if you can afford, use gold or silver tube. 

8. I don't think anyone with half a brain would use a piece of copper pipe crack pipe. 

I choiced to not die from crack pipes. ^^^hahahaha

9. Far too ghetto for me. Also it all comes off as dumb....the video and the posts.

10. Marijuana = yes
    Crack = no
    Have a nice day

11. Man.. if you're gonna do this

can you spend more than $2 and stop reposting the same video that could quite easily poison whoever tried doing this?

you have me feeling like I'm looking at myself when I struggled with drug addiction. get that bs outa here and buy a $5 pipe.

stop trying to invent things without a notable source of information, or income.

(or while looking like a crack pipe ew)

ps if anyone wants me to raid the hell out of his Router for a couple days to months from a different Slave computer let me know. I'm starting to really hate this guy.

12. You're heating a glass tube with no consistent heat monitors, fake lungs, fan systems to recreate constant lung inhalation for vapor production. Man.... when I had a history with hard drugs this is what I would see people using. Please invest some money into this THEN present it. Because quite frankly, it looks like booboo, and the blades here don't like booboo.
    Also, multiple accounts much..?

13. I take it back.

Throw this entire plan away.
    This is giving me cringe worthy memories watching that video.. you practically made a thread to say heat up your bud in a glass tube.
    It's been done before
    stop

don't

stop

stop

stop

stopstopstop

... if you still haven't gotten the message. I'm trying to say you should STOP..

14. Mods here finally caught up with him.   Banned.................again.   Wonder how long it will take for him to show up again with a different user name.

15. I saw this douche on youtube. I wonder if he knows that most brass contains lead...