Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hiding the smell of weed (Not smoke) in my room?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BongRippz, Dec 18, 2014.

1. #1 BongRippz, Dec 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2014
    So, my parents are really religious when it comes to weed. I know my dad said he tried it back in College but my Mum's never even touched a cigarette. Now, I don't want to smoke in my room, but I want to buy in large quantities, and I want to know if my Mum or Dad would be able to actually smell the plant? If I just have it in my wardrobe or something. Can you guys help me out?

To avoid confusion, I'm not talking about growing it, I mean just having it around

2. Mason jar.

And of course the obligatory suggestion that you not bring illegal drugs into your parents house.

I know what you mean, I respect my parents, I pay my rent on time and pay towards other things and I never smoke in the house. The only real reason I want to buy in large quantities is because my only dealer lives in the next town over and there's no direct travel to there. I could just keep buying in small quantities but I might invest in a mason jar.

4. Do not keep the weed in your room.

5. Mason Jar. Works wonders.

6. Make sure to be careful when/where you open it too. You can't smell shit in my house (yay carbon filters in my grow area!) Until I open a mason jar full of bud.

Then you can smell that shit outside. Lol.

Hmm like rastas? They should be all for it then!  :smoke:  haha just joking man

Hahah yeah I wish, couldn't imagine my parents being Rastas

Aye, it might just be a better idea to be safe rather than sorry and just do what I'm doing at the moment. It's a bit of a ball ache but until I save up enough for my own place, it's only fair

9. What's your current method?

10. When I've got the stuff, normally go to some quite park or woodland area and smoke it then come home, or go away from my house normally up the street and smoke it then come back. My only real issue is with having no direct route to my dealers house and having to spend a fiver on travel

11. Mcstoned knows whats up, if you keep it in your room you better be prepared for a reeaally smelly room/house depending on air passage and house size when you open that shit up.
    Even if you stick it all the way up your anus once you shit it out there is no goin back unless you lodge it back in there again and get the odor you unleashed dissipated

12. Mason jar and some good odour killing spray :) the sprays handy when you take it out to rip or roll or whatever you want to do since the build up of some smelly weed will just burst out the jar on opening it :)

Gonna repeat what others have said though, you've gotta remember you're in a house with your family - weeds great, isn't worth killing the trust between the one group of people who will always stick by you though!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum