Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just picked this up, does it look decent?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SmellyWaffle, Dec 18, 2014.

1. Just picked up this 1/4 off of a new guy for $80. He said it was "Dairy queen." It's dense, almost rock solid and it has a really pungent smell of sour fruit with a hint of cheese. Does it look any good? 

Attached Files:

2. its deece

not sure if its a quarter though

3. You're thinking I got shorted a bit? Don't have a scale so I unfortunately can't tell for sure

4. 6.5/10 because the pic quality isnt great so i cant tell if theres crystal or not. but if all the buds are as solid as you say then that looks to be 7 grams for sure.

5. Yeah sorry about that, I have a shitty camera. All the buds have a little frost on them

6. Yes from the looks of it it's pretty nice. Smoke that shit up

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Depends on where you live I'd only pay 40 bucks for that in Washington. Looks to be 7 and good quality though how's it smoke

8. #8 Mid man, Dec 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2014
    see the nug all the way to the bottom right? I have had a nug a little smaller than that weigh a solid .9, and a nug that looks like the one all the way to the left (the biggest one) weigh .8

so it's pretty much impossible to tell 

9. Just lit this up last night and damn it was tasty. One of the strongest head highs I've gotten too. Pretty happy with this stuff

10. I'd say 6/10. Looks more like 5 grams not 7 tho. Unless there SUPER dense nugs

11. Looks pretty good. Looks a lil light for a q but there isn't any way to be sure without a scale.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Enjoy. Looks good