I need advice

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by froosh225, Dec 18, 2014.

1. Okay so after a bad break up I joined okcupid just to get my spirits up and remember that there are girls out there other than my ex.

For the last 2.5 weeks I have been talking pretty regularly on the app to this one girl who seems really cool. She's 5 years younger than me and a senior in undergrad while I'm in my final year of a two year master's program. Things have been going well through text so four days ago i made plans to meet up with her for a drink..that's happening tomorrow.

Literally the day after I made plans with her I got a message on okcupid from a girl who was actually friends with my brother in high school, and i played softball with her sister when we were like 9, so I've at least known who she is for the last 15 years or so. She is 2 years younger than me, graduated from college and working. So we've been texting for the last two days just catching up since I haven't seen her in like 4 or 5 years. The only thing is that right now she is living in Pennsylvania, but trying to move back to where we are from (and where I currently live) sometime in the next month. I always thought she was really cute when she would hang out with my brother but was not comfortable with my sexuality or confident enough back then to make a move.

I'm probably stressing about this way before it's necesary to do so, but I was just wondering if anyone has had a similar situation or has any advice of how I should handle the situation.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. There's no reason you can't date both of them.  You're not committed to either one. Enjoy yourself while figuring out which one is the better fit. That's how dating works. ;)

3. Haha yeah that's true. I want to go on a few dates with both of them..the only thing standing in the way of that is I still have a month before one of them is actually here permanently. I just tend to stress out about this stuff..I don't date often in case that wasn't obvious haha :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Sounds like a potential 3way

5. Fuck them right in the pussy

[​IMG]

6. lol I swear I've seen you say this on at least three other threads