Mamas Organic 600w Toolshed Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by mjmama25, Dec 18, 2014.

1. Thats gonna be killer fun with those seeds

2. #142 RichardDean, Feb 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2015
    Helps that we got fast and reliable internet at my house so now when I'm done with working at the ranch I escape one town over to my pad and enjoy my luxuries as well as my king size bed I finally pulled out of storage mmmmm. :)

3. We've had a plumber and an electrician doing work at the house today, with lots of unnecessary help from the residents here. The baby wants to crawl under the sink with the plumber to see what's so interesting under there, and the cats keep running off with small parts the electrician needs. I can't help but laugh.

4. Jack from CH9 Seeds. This strain has very similar growth patterns as my Cali Connection Original Sour Diesel. A little leggy, but nice fat healthy leaves. I like growing her so far. I'm not sure it will be my style of smoke, but it was a freebie seed.
    image.jpg

5. Alien OG. One of my club clones finally growing out of her funk. It's hard to tell how ugly she was a
    couple weeks ago. Woody purple stem. Yellow dying leaves. Now she's green and vibrant. :)
    image.jpg

6. you always have a knack for nursing them back to health ;)

7. Starting to put on weight.
    image.jpg

8. That is a beefy bud send it to me for a taste test.

9. When it finally becomes legal to send weed through the mail, I will send samples to all my friends.

10. So Hillbilly do you have any info about the Golden Gun and her nute requirements? She's going a little yellow on my early in flower (still going through the stretch) so I was going to hit her with some nitrogen and calmag to keep her green unless you have better ideas.

11. both mom was hungry and the Crazy Cookies like to eat also
    So you may need to keep a lite N in there and calmag till like
    Week 5

12. Ok, will do.

13. Making some bubble hash and BBQ'ing today. Enjoying the California weather before the summer hits. I tried tweaking my technique a little bit and got this nice honeycome texture.
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

14. I almost forgot. Here is the next generation of Golden Gun. A clone off the best female of my Hillbilly genetics image.jpg

15. Mama lookin awesome how did u get yiur bubble hash to form honey comb Thats sweet

16. You know how when you are stirring the icewater and weed after a minute it starts to get a froth ontop of the water? I just kept shaking the heck out of my bags while they drained to keep that froth going. When I was done and spooned it out, it dried with that nice honeycome texture. This was my first time doing this method, so I'll have to wait till I make another batch to see if I get consistent results. It can't hurt to give it a go.

17. I will deff give it a go itll only be my third time making second time on own and first time I fucked it up

18. ALL of your plants look really nice.. This little clone is
    Beautiful Nice work

19. Thanks Hillbilly^^^

I just discovered a small patch of Powdery Mildew on my Toxic Blue Plant. I guess I figured out why they called it Toxic. :p Im trashing her and spraying the rest of the plants with neem after lights out. Gotta get more airflow and do anything I can to make sure it doesn't spread to the others.