How much weed is this worth?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Lou420NorCal, Dec 18, 2014.

1. Seems kinda desperate to me now but I have totally been there..
    Hell i traded a brand new pipe.for tree. Once and then had to roll it to smoke it. And 4 Js late it was not fuckin worth it. Have done it more then once actually but I was like 15............

Just keep you bong dude, maybe maybe maybe if u really "have" to smoke some of the Rez but then clean that thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Just take a T break till you get some cash mang.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Yup i got 2 gs of keif too i could mix some with the rezn i kinda decidid not to wager it its my first bong ima just try to come up with $40 tommorow n get more 😃

Im here to fuck shit up

4. Got 2 g of keif and Rez and you wanted to trade it? And have the option to get more cash?

Yea your making a good call dude!!! Ride that bitch till it breaks...

What you need to do really is establish a good repore with your toking friends so that way when your out u got someone u can call that'll help u out no questions asked, no money needed. However you should always make sure if one of them is in need that you help them out in the same fashion. What goes around comes around trust me.
    Between me and my buddies we all make sure everyone's got trees even if that means tossing them a couple gs out of your Q Or a q outa your two.. However much or little it is keep your real homies set and they'll keep you... It's just bud after all.

Idc if I only got 1 G if my boy ain't got shit he's gonna take half that g from me cause I wanna make sure he got some tree. But thankfully I never have that little of amounts anymore, you'll get there man. :wave:

And clean that bong so that keif and new bud tastes right! Lolol

5. I hav

Im here to fuck shit up

6. I dont got smoking buddies 😞& yup i goitta its getting a wierd taste

Im here to fuck shit up

7. You're a cool guy, and he's right. There was a time when a buddy of mine was low on money so id smoke him out and whenever he was able to to he'd pay for the next sesh but what do you know soon the roles switched and he'd be smoking me out. Good advise.

9. Why would you sell your bong? I would never buy a second hand bong!

Sent from a used tampon, launched from Mars...

10. I concur

11. but u said u got it in August lmaoo

12. This is sad, it makes those whom claim cannabis is addictive have an example to support their claim. While it can be habbit forming, just chill OP. Dont resort to sellin personal belongings just to get high, get your shit straight homie.

13. 60$ clean 30$ dirty

14. Op best answer

15. My bad meant to put bud the bong in aug and bud was last week (2-3 weeks ago i think

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

16. its all good

17. Fuck trading it for weed

Do you know how much ASH you could get for that bong?

18. I'll give you two weeds for the desk, son.

What is that? Real granite? I don't do no laminated chip son, only the dank.

19. Two whole marihuanas

20. #40 RedganjaDown, Jan 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2015
    Or another ?......How much is this weed worth?

Attached Files: