How much weed is this worth?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Lou420NorCal, Dec 18, 2014.

1. I ran outta bud so how much can i get for my bong its 11 inches 5mm thick had it since august

Im here to fuck shit up

2. Shit i always forget to place pic ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418871702.702674.jpg

Im here to fuck shit up

3. Does that have a lot of drag*

4. Kinda 😁

Im here to fuck shit up

5. as is - $30
    cleaned as new - $60-80

6. #6 Lou420NorCal, Dec 18, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2014
    I paid $60 for it online &😛cleaning it is a bitch aha

Im here to fuck shit up

7. #8 GrowTrees, Dec 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2014
    Buy some rubbing alcohol and let it soak in it.

8. I mostly see a bong, and about $5 worth of weed behind it

9. I wouldn't even buy that but like 30 bucks tops lol..can't expect anyone to pay more than that

10. if you don't clean that shit, nobody in their right mind is going to buy it.

11. I like the big ass thumbtack.

12. Bong cleaning is super easy.
    90% ISO + some table salt. The ISO acts as a solvent to loosen the resin and the salt is course and acts as a scrubbing agent. The salt does not dissolve in the ISO either. Its just some good ole fashioned stoner chemistry :bongin:

13. I would give you 2 weeds for it.

14. shit man trading pieces for herb is never a good deal.

you're essentially trading a resource that doesn't need to be renewed (unless you break it) for some weed which will be gone fairly quickly. I know it's easier said than done, but maybe wait until you have the $$ for more bud instead of jettisoning your future bong ripping abilities.

chances are if you do sell it you'll get high and start missing your bong, that would be a rough time bro

15. I use it to pick at my bowl

Im here to fuck shit up

16. Not being an ass, but this reminds me of the highschool kids back in the day that would come outside, and trade someome a lighter for a cigarette, then after the trade, they'd be like "think I could use that lighter" haha just funny

Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. #18 we trippy, Dec 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2014
    Clean that shit or i guarantee you're not going to be able to sell it. Use iso. Rubbing alcohol + salt and it'll look brand new and it's really easy to do. Looks like that bong hasn't been clean in ages damn. That's straight filthy lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. I'm thinking 2.735 marijuanas.

19. I barely got it last week :eek:

Im here to fuck shit up